Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal alert...Academy

S&W shield...9mm or .40 cal

$249 with $50 gift card and $50 mail in rebate..

$149 total

Wowwww good deal even tho I already have one lol might need another

Comment

Dang

Comment

The .40 cal is not eligible for the $50 rebate from what I am reading. https://www.academy.com/content/dam/...Card-Offer.pdf

Comment

That’s tough to beat.

Add 5% off if you have an academy card and it’s even less

Comment

I have one with the crimson trace from last black Friday. Dont even shoot it enough but dang this is tempting

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
              The .40 cal is not eligible for the $50 rebate from what I am reading. https://www.academy.com/content/dam/...Card-Offer.pdf

I believe it is....said it was my choice....at least the deal tags were on each gun in Tomball

Comment

The fact that it covers the EZ just cost me 1 or 2!!

Thanks

Comment

Guys, the Shield 380 EZ is a great carry option for ladies. 380 is not my favorite but ladies shoot it well without fear. This party gun is,optimized for easy operation from slide spring to slide release to mag spring for easy loading.

I went with my son and his GF to shop for her a pistol last Friday by renting and letting her shoot many pistols and this was far and away the one she shot the best and was comfortable loading and charging

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    Guys, the Shield 380 EZ is a great carry option for ladies. 380 is not my favorite but ladies shoot it well without fear. This party gun is,optimized for easy operation from slide spring to slide release to mag spring for easy loading.

I went with my son and his GF to shop for her a pistol last Friday by renting and letting her shoot many pistols and this was far and away the one she shot the best and was comfortable loading and charging
                    I’m thinking of quail hunting with one ... of ya know anyone with birds

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                      Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      I believe it is....said it was my choice....at least the deal tags were on each gun in Tomball
                      From what I saw the .40 cal gets the $50 gift card but not the rebate.

Are there any restrictions on buying more than one? I would like to get two, or maybe three.
                      Last edited by Burnadell; 11-26-2019, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Does anyone know why the prices on these pistols keeps getting lowered?

They've been aggressively pricing them + rebates/gift cards for the last year.

I already own one but I've been real curious over it.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                          Does anyone know why the prices on these pistols keeps getting lowered?

They've been aggressively pricing them + rebates/gift cards for the last year.

I already own one but I've been real curious over it.
                          No kidding.. I have a 9mm.. But **** I have wasted $150 on dumber stuff lol

Comment

They came out with the 2.0 so the original shields have been 249 on select websites for a while. The 2.0 has a better trigger but the original is a great carry gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll be there tomorrow for sure! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X