Fowler Ranch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fowler Ranch?

They are donating a hunt at Vanderpool and I am planning on winning it, haha, but if I don't, I might book a hunt there. I looked on their face book page but there is not much info and their website is down. I was wondering if anyone has hunted there recently and how it was? I am thinking of a hog or maybe blackbuck, but not sure. Any info would be appreciated and I posted this in the trad section cause I would plan on hunting that way, so if you have been there and especially with a trad bow, give me some insight. Thanks

Been going there for five years very good friends with Frankie give me a call...903 272 5776

Comment

Great place to hunt, you won’t find any better than Frankie! He’ll go out of his way to put you on animals. I got a nice Blackbuck there last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I talked to Thunderwolf on the phone sounds like a great place. I am probably going to try to book a hunt pretty quick

Comment

Definitely wont be disappointed. Frank's place is loaded with critters so your definitely for some action!

Comment

Yep, some of the best blackbucks around, along with a ton of pigs and red deer!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Second to none

Comment

Does anyone know if he is out of pocke? I tried calling but no answer.

Comment

He’s there. Just keep trying.

Bisch

Comment

He’s my neighbor, he is a good guy. He lost some of those red deer a few years ago when his water gap gates got hung open on the creek on the back of his place.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                      He’s there. Just keep trying.

Bisch

Ok, I will try again tomorrow, I don't like calling people too late

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                        He’s my neighbor, he is a good guy. He lost some of those red deer a few years ago when his water gap gates got hung open on the creek on the back of his place.
                        So you are saying they escaped the pen

Comment

It is a target rich environment. There are plenty of hogs and the blackbuck are spooky (which is a good thing in my book.) We saw plenty of them driving around, but they are very wary when you are setup waiting for them to come into the baited roads.

Frankie is good people.

Comment

Great place! Frankie is the best.

Comment

Great place!! Tons of animals and Frankie is a great host. If you plan to shoot a blackbuck doe, shoot the first one that comes out or else you'll have 40 sets of eyes and it's hard to draw!!

Comment

Working...
                              X