The gun grab has officially started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
    I know it would never happen because we all have to work but do you every wonder what would happen if 50,000,000 folks showed up in DC with an AR on their shoulder and a pistol on their hip for a march? Suppose we all said we are going to build suppressors and put on our rifles.....is the Govt going to have a shoot out with a million people next to the reflecting pool?

I personally think every law abiding citizen should be able to own a M60, a M240, or an 81mm mortar. In 1802 they didn’t think people shouldn’t have a cannon. My government shouldn’t have weapons I’m not allowed to own if I’m truly a free man in charge of my government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly this. The government is supposed to be scared of it's citizenry. Otherwise we are just subjects. Those POS need a stern reminder that they are not there to rule us, "Keep us safe" or execute their will. They work for us.
    I'm tired of people using "So you believe people should just be able to buy a machine gun?!" like a trump card. I absolutely do believe we should be able to own whatever we can afford. In addition to the implications with the 2nd Amendment and the keeping government in check, an armed society is a polite society.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
      I know it would never happen because we all have to work but do you every wonder what would happen if 50,000,000 folks showed up in DC with an AR on their shoulder and a pistol on their hip for a march? Suppose we all said we are going to build suppressors and put on our rifles.....is the Govt going to have a shoot out with a million people next to the reflecting pool?

I personally think every law abiding citizen should be able to own a M60, a M240, or an 81mm mortar. In 1802 they didn’t think people shouldn’t have a cannon. My government shouldn’t have weapons I’m not allowed to own if I’m truly a free man in charge of my government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Why stop there?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        Exactly this. The government is supposed to be scared of it's citizenry. Otherwise we are just subjects. Those POS need a stern reminder that they are not there to rule us, "Keep us safe" or execute their will. They work for us.
        I'm tired of people using "So you believe people should just be able to buy a machine gun?!" like a trump card. I absolutely do believe we should be able to own whatever we can afford. In addition to the implications with the 2nd Amendment and the keeping government in check, an armed society is a polite society.
        I see it as competing interests. The military has nukes, should we allow citizens to own nukes? We as citizens want the most capable technologically advanced military in the world. This however competes with the idea that the citizenry should be as well armed or even more so than the military. Ironically though as technology advances one day a 15 year old kid will be able to put together a nuke in his garage and then its bye bye baby.

Comment

Working...
        X