Spurs playoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
    I think they very well could still win this series. Pull out the win tonight, kawhi comes back for game four and we are right back in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I want to believe that and if anyone could do that it is Pop and the Spurs but gonna be hard.

Nervous!!

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
      did you see game 1 of this series? 25 point lead in the third and kawhi gets undercut. spurs had game 1 with kawhi and had a good chance of winning the series.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
      What was the score of the first game of the rockets/spurs series?
      How did that go for the rockets?
      The warriors had too much time off and were a little rusty. The first game showed that.
      I would of loved for kawhi to be healthy. That would have prevented all the excuses of why they lost this series.

Comment

You take the 2 BEST players off of any team and they will have a hard time winning anything. Take LeBron and Kyrie out for Cleveland and they are done. Same with Durant and their sharpshooter!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
          What was the score of the first game of the rockets/spurs series?
          How did that go for the rockets?
          The warriors had too much time off and were a little rusty. The first game showed that.
          I would of loved for kawhi to be healthy. That would have prevented all the excuses of why they lost this series.
          were the spurs up by 25 in the 3rd quarter of that game?

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
            were the spurs up by 25 in the 3rd quarter of that game?

No, the rockets were.
            My point was beating a team by 20+ points, doesn't mean squat in a series.
            Had the Spurs won that game, I highly doubt they would of won the series.

Comment

No, the rockets were.
              they would've won 1. at least. and the first game. and in GS' house. momentum couldve been leaning towards SA.

Comment

No, the rockets were.

The Spurs are a much better team than anyone gives them credit. The majority of analyst said we wouldn't beat Houston. Well they beat the **** out of them I Houston to close out the series. Then it was said they had no chance against golden state. Well they were in the middle of punching them in the mouth when Pachulia did what the warriors hired him to do. Call it an excuse if you'd like, but I don't know a team that could lose their best player and a first ballot hall of famer and still be competitive. They're going to take tonight's game though.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                  The Spurs are a much better team than anyone gives them credit. The majority of analyst said we wouldn't beat Houston. Well they beat the **** out of them I Houston to close out the series. Then it was said they had no chance against golden state. Well they were in the middle of punching them in the mouth when Pachulia did what the warriors hired him to do. Call it an excuse if you'd like, but I don't know a team that could lose their best player and a first ballot hall of famer and still be competitive. They're going to take tonight's game though.

The Spurs are a good team. They just aren't good enough. With or without Parker and Leonard.
                  I never expected the Rockets to win that series.
                  I have said all along the Warriors would win the West.

Comment

No, the rockets were.
                    im butthurt about that first loss if you cant tell.

making a comeback tonight!

GSG

Comment

Go spurs go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

GSG. Someone needs to step out without Leonard

Comment

If that last play was a continuation with Green then when they inbound the ball in the backcourt, THAT should be a continuation. 2 FULL STEPS is NOT a Continuation!

Comment

They're fighting. Gunna take four quarters of this kind of effort and execution to get the win shorthanded as they are.

Comment

Keep me updated please at the lease don't have tv have some service.

!!!!GO SPURS GO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
                                Keep me updated please at the lease don't have tv have some service.

!!!!GO SPURS GO!!!!

tied at 49 4 min left in 2nd

Comment

Working...
                                X