Spurs playoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
    Pop had some harsh words about trump. Kinda think he should be focused on other things at the moment.

What he say? Do you have a link? I saw him go off about Pachulia yesterday. His trump rant was a long time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It's game day!

!!!!GO SPURS GO!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
        it was dirty when bowen did it, and it's still dirty now. the main difference i see with bowen is he wasn't known for the other dirty plays like what pachulia is known for. I have gotten into physical fights over people doing that crap. the only game I was ever ejected out of was for punching a guy in the face when i was in high school. he slid under me like that twice before and I came close to turning my ankle. the third time he did it, my ankle turned, I got up, smoked him and then fell back down. they tossed me from the game but it didn't matter, i was out for 3 weeks anyway with an ankle injury.
        Bowen was known for that play specifically and doing it multiple times ...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          Bowen was known for that play specifically and doing it multiple times ...
          guess you didn't read my post? I said it was dirty when bowen did it. I said he wasn't known for the OTHER dirty plays Pachullia is. The elbows, the arm bars, throwing people to the ground, etc. Reading for comprehension is key...

Comment

guess you didn't read my post? I said it was dirty when bowen did it. I said he wasn't known for the OTHER dirty plays Pachullia is. The elbows, the arm bars, throwing people to the ground, etc. Reading for comprehension is key...
            So multiple incidents regarding the same dirty play is okay ... But different dirty plays is no good.

Makes perfect sense. Maybe now you understand my comment Mr. Comprehension.

Comment

So multiple incidents regarding the same dirty play is okay ... But different dirty plays is no good.

Makes perfect sense. Maybe now you understand my comment Mr. Comprehension.

I never said it was ok. Not sure what exactly you're trying to prove here, but I said Bowen was dirty. So no. I don't understand your comment. Seems like you're talking just to hear yourself talk. For lack of a better saying.

Comment

What he say? Do you have a link? I saw him go off about Pachulia yesterday. His trump rant was a long time ago.

Game 1 against GS pregame presser.

Comment

it was dirty when bowen did it, and it's still dirty now. the main difference i see with bowen is he wasn't known for the other dirty plays like what pachulia is known for. I have gotten into physical fights over people doing that crap. the only game I was ever ejected out of was for punching a guy in the face when i was in high school. he slid under me like that twice before and I came close to turning my ankle. the third time he did it, my ankle turned, I got up, smoked him and then fell back down. they tossed me from the game but it didn't matter, i was out for 3 weeks anyway with an ankle injury.
                  I will make sure to make it easier for you to read next time - good luck.

You provide a comment, I supply a response. Kinda how this whole internet forum works.

Comment

I will make sure to make it easier for you to read next time - good luck.

You provide a comment, I supply a response. Kinda how this whole internet forum works.

Typically your response is supposed to make sense or have a point. Good luck with that next time.

Comment

Typically your response is supposed to make sense or have a point. Good luck with that next time.
                      Typically when you are proven wrong, you move forward and learn from your obvious mistake - but yet, here you are ...

Good luck with that next time, and hopefully this time.

Comment

Ps. I never said he wasn't know as a dirty player. I said he wasn't known for the other dirty plays. Bowen was dirty, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. That doesn't excuse what Pachullia did though.

Comment

Typically when you are proven wrong, you move forward and learn from your obvious mistake - but yet, here you are ...

Good luck with that next time, and hopefully this time.

You haven't proven anything! Tell me what you think you proved me wrong on please.

Comment

Comment

Well, I'm glad to know dirty plays are OK if someone ever did it in the past. So it's OK for Pop to put Bertran's in and undercut Curry's glass ankle?

Comment

Have to win today or it's 100% over

Comment

Working...
                                X