Joining the "In Search of" crowd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joining the "In Search of" crowd

In search of deer lease. Tough going for sure. This is my 3rd season without but have been fortunate to go on invites each year. My boys are just about ready to disown me if I don't find something! Looking for a place either not hunted that someone is willing to lease out (first preference) or jump in on a place with existing members. We live in Montgomery and would like to stay within 4 hrs. It would be for me and my brothers family. We primarily bowhunt but not opposed to let one of our wifes or girls use a gun (very occasionally). We are very management minded and have ALL of our own gear (corn and protein feeders, tripods, panels for feed pens, etc.). Small cabin would be great but certainly could bring a small camper if need be. I know these come up all the time so I'm just throwing my name in the hat as well. I appreciate any feedback and feel free to ask me any questions or PM me.

Back up for evening crowd

Comment

Up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Text me at 936.675.3150 and i can forward you the information on the place i run.

Comment

Originally posted by TWOHunter View Post
          Text me at 936.675.3150 and i can forward you the information on the place i run.

Done

Comment

Willing to look at all options.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Easy way to find lease in Texas sell a big place Okla. and wave the money over your head. Good Luck.

Comment

They're out there. Just got to get the right LO or lessor to see this post!

Comment

Weekend bump

Comment

Still looking. Back up....

Comment

^^^^^^^

Comment

Why not. I'll bump it again. Still looking fellas.....

Comment

have you checked leasehunter.com? several times a day

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
                              have you checked leasehunter.com? several times a day

I’ve checked it many times along with TPWD and numerous other sites. Looked at a few places that didn’t pan out. I appreciate any leads.

Comment

Working...
                              X