Hagerman Archery Qualifier, Saturday 23 June, Cinnamon Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update

The Hagerman manager isn't going to be able to make it. Scheduling issue (HMFIC at home).

So- we will substitute his Hagerman overview with a discussion led by your own WCB (no giggling). WCB will overview the written rules for Hagerman, as well as the unwritten rules. We may be able to coax him into "How to shoot a big buck" discussion.

Between WCB and the other folks that are in attendance, fairly new to Hagerman should get a good overview of the hunt. We can also detail the "hunt" process.

See you there!

Comment

Pleas video WBC, his presentation, and story, so that it can be shared later, for all those who can't attend.

Thanks,
      The WCB Fan

Comment

TG, why would we want to broadcast that?

Comment

Who said anything about a broadcast? But I'm sure he wouldn't mind if it were broadcast . I'd just like to hear his story about his H buck one more time . And he's always got great tips and info on the Hag. The man has been there, very Much!

Comment

Had a pretty good turnout, 12 shooters, 2 that were there for the shoot only. Some good conversation concerning bowhunting and Hagerman.

WCB did a mighty fine job of overview of Hagerman, we only heard sporadic refrences to the "deer".

Thanks to Recar for taking over the inbrief, paperwork, etc.

Special thanks to Craig and Kyle at CCR for setting the course up and allowing us to assist.

Had a couple of guys with a 138 and a 134 of a possible 140, some good shooting.

Some pics below, and a word or warning- guy that works at CCR, "Bigdaddy", never, ever ask him to take a picture.
            Attached Files

Comment

thanks again to everyone who helped put this together!

Comment

YW Boomer!

Comment

Thanks again. I believe that was my third time to qualify with you guys and it has always been well done!!

Comment

Good looking group, there....ceptin’ for those rough looking instructors.

[emoji12][emoji51]

Comment

Working...
                    X