No announcement yet.

Official Lake Whitney And Aquilla 2017-2018 Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it looks like I will be working out of state again. Its mot a bad thing though as I get 3 days a week off to hunt. Oklahoma here I come!

Comment

No getting 11th and 12th confused for me,my birthday is the 12th lol trophy hunter show and a new tattoo coming up again this year too [emoji16][emoji39]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Storm, working in Oklahoma I presume? If so, yah still ain't that far for a visit once in a while. Guess you would want to visit the deer in the big K state just above too. I would.

The fish are biting. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

With 3 days off a week i can just hunt whitney more!

Comment

Is it expensive to hunt in Kansas?

Comment

Depends on what you think "expensive" is.

Like part of my life's philosophy (quote my self): "It's all a matter of what you compare it with."

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                Depends on what you think "expensive" is.

Like part of my life's philosophy (quote my self): "It's all a matter of what you compare it with."

Ummmm ooook that was weird...
                Expensive to me would be do they charge outrageous fees to outta state hunters,plus fees for a day lease of say $1000 or more for a 3 day hunt...or do they have alot of free public land that 1 from outta state can hunt on?

Comment

What is "outrageous"?

And nothing "weird" for someone to having a set of rules to live by. Or developing a life's philosophy. What I was getting at is it's all relative. Think Einstein.

Comment

I dont care that ya have rules to live by dude,just saying I quote my self that was weird...but its all good,just awkward. However since ya wanna be a smarty pants about me asking a simple question,ill just move along. Its really not that big of a deal,was just currious for future reference anyway. Good day!!

Comment

Uh, Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by beararcher_84 View Post
                        I dont care that ya have rules to live by dude,just saying I quote my self that was weird...but its all good,just awkward. However since ya wanna be a smarty pants about me asking a simple question,ill just move along. Its really not that big of a deal,was just currious for future reference anyway. Good day!!

Lol!
                        Look here and you can find out everything you need to know about hunting Kansas.
                        The official website of the Kansas Department of Wildlife & Parks

Comment

Anybody been out and about or fish-n?

Comment

I’ve been to Kansas Several Times like Texas Grown was Saying it’s all relative. Do the research. I’m sure you can figure it out as smart as you are !! J/S. Like he said it’s all what you compare it to.

Comment

About a month ago I got into a mess of crappie on some trees in 18 to 30 ft of water

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                                About a month ago I got into a mess of crappie on some trees in 18 to 30 ft of water

Good to hear somebody got into some. I'ma gonna stay inside till it cools down a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X