Grayson County rut activity??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    Had a cable stolen last week off my climber. Know who did it too. Talked to them that night and gave them an idea where I was. Not very friendly guys.. seemed to think that spot was theirs.. I moved location, WAY away. Hunted hard. And dropped this guy.... dragging him out now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats. That’s a toad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
      Is ur cams just on feeders? I’ve been seeing big bucks with does the last 3 weeks in daylight.
      No. And I said "best time" not "only time."

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
        No. And I said "best time" not "only time."
        prove it

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
          prove it
          Perkins7581 stole all my pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
            Perkins7581 stole all my pictures.
            I’ll give all the trashy non typical deer pic back don’t really care for them! I like a big clean typical deer

Comment

Y'all ain't even got a 271 in Grayson county

Comment

Btw, all deer activity has been over feed. Got a 155” 10 that hits feed on the regular at 4 am. These guys are done with the rut where I’m at. Or between does coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bull****. You just have to hunt them with a pistol and flashlight.

Comment

In the woods this morning and lots of doe’s and yearling on the move from 7am to 9am. Had one little two year old buck come in nose down and grunting. He ended up running off a few doe’s that weren’t ready.

Comment

It's been a horrible year for me. Based on my camera I haven't even hunted once. Had a couple small bucks coming in at 9:30pm and 3:00am semi-regular, but two weeks ago my site went silent and I've had almost nothing come in. Or my four year old Wildgame Innovations camera is starting to die. Dunno.

Comment

Lol I heard Denton co didn’t have one either more like 250

Comment

Originally posted by Savage Coyote View Post
                          It's been a horrible year for me. Based on my camera I haven't even hunted once. Had a couple small bucks coming in at 9:30pm and 3:00am semi-regular, but two weeks ago my site went silent and I've had almost nothing come in. Or my four year old Wildgame Innovations camera is starting to die. Dunno.
                          that's a unicorn

Comment

that's a unicorn
                            I could at least make some money off of it if it was that haha.

I know lots of people have had issues but I haven't had too many. Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by Savage Coyote View Post
                              I could at least make some money off of it if it was that haha.

I know lots of people have had issues but I haven't had too many. Oh well
                              nah I use them too, where I hunt things tend to come up "missing" so I refuse to pay for nice cameras. I have had a few bad WG cams but I have had a lot that worked fine.

Comment

nah I use them too, where I hunt things tend to come up "missing" so I refuse to pay for nice cameras. I have had a few bad WG cams but I have had a lot that worked fine.
                                I've lucked out and had good luck with mine, but it's getting on up in age and has been out 24/7 year round for three and a half years (sorry, was distracted when I typed four haha)

Probably replace the batteries again and see if it's performance improves. As it is, I'm not seeing enough to justify how much corn is eaten, though recently corn's not disappearing. Hope it'll pick up soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X