Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
    God Bless them boys!!!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
      I agree. The only way Johnnie's story makes sense to me is if the shooter jumped in his car after being shot, and the good Samaritan ran to Johnnie's truck to pursue.
      I kinda hope they stone cold murdered his *** on the side of the road and take that story to their graves with them. I hope he saw it coming and could do nothing to change it. If they killed him in a gun fight, I'll buy them a beer. If they killed him on the side of the road while he begged for mercy, for what he'd done to those innocent folks, I'll buy them a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        I kinda hope they stone cold murdered his *** on the side of the road and take that story to their graves with them. I hope he saw it coming and could do nothing to change it. If they killed him in a gun fight, I'll buy them a beer. If they killed him on the side of the road while he begged for mercy, for what he'd done to those innocent folks, I'll buy them a truck.
        Yessir !

Comment

Yes sir!!!

Comment

^what he said

Comment

Comment

This right here!!

Comment

God Bless all families involved, prayers sent for comfort and healing.

Comment

Church Shooting Sutherland Springs

From the news.

Spokeswoman Ann Stefanek says Devin P. Kelley was court-martialed on one count of assault on his spouse and another count of assault on their child. He received a bad conduct discharge, 12 months' confinement and a reduction in rank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What has this world turned into to. Pray for all those families involved in this terrible tragedy.

Comment

What has this world turned into to. Pray for all those families involved in this terrible tragedy.

Comment

Prayers Up for Everyone involved in this cowardly act.

Comment

Yes sir.

Prayers for all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                              From the news.

Spokeswoman Ann Stefanek says Devin P. Kelley was court-martialed on one count of assault on his spouse and another count of assault on their child. He received a bad conduct discharge, 12 months' confinement and a reduction in rank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              ..................so another trashy piece of crap??? Prayers for the loss souls, the families that will never be the same, and the community that wont heal for generations!

Comment

One thing for sure is you have a way with words Curt

Comment

Working...
                                X