Rec Fredericksburg hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rec Fredericksburg hotels

I need to make a trip that will last 3 days next week. Does anybody have a recommendations for a good clean cheap hotel. Nothing fancy I just need a place to crash that is clean?

believe it or not, the motel 6 on S Washington Street is not bad. I have stayed there before. also the Comfort in on S Washington Street is not bad either. not sure on prices for them though

Comment

All of the hotel's there are clean,and legit..Gettin' one on short notice,is a whole different ballgame.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Highly recommend this little gem. It's like going back in time when we stay there.

Return to a simpler time and place when you come and stay with us at the Dietzel Motel in Fredericksburg, Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
          Highly recommend this little gem. It's like going back in time when we stay there.

https://www.dietzel-inn.com/
          Your the third to record them. I’m Staying there.

Comment

Do not stay a super 8 . I stayed last weekend and it was ok but lots of scetchy people staying there. Kind weird definitely not the usual Fredericksburg crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

we stayed at Comfort Inn back in June , it was very clean and quiet, on s Washington

Comment

Working...
              X