Well, well, well, isn't this interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kck View Post
    These crazy ****s would sacrifice their first born to see this bone-headed attempt come to fruition. I don't have a problem with letting people have their own opinions and think what they think but these troglodytes need to be relocated.
    Way too big of a word coming out of LG.

Comment

Immediately after he is voted onto the supreme court expect to see clueless pawns holding signs saying "Not my court" "not my judge".

Comment

LWL's are just trying to stop the confirmation hearings and vote. Gop needs to press on with the vote and confirm BK. Grow some balls and tell the democrats to go pound sand.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
          LWL's are just trying to stop the confirmation hearings and vote. Gop needs to press on with the vote and confirm BK. Grow some balls and tell the democrats to go pound sand.
          GOP does need to grow a pair. The base is sick of watching them play the PC game.

Comment

Both of you guys above are right on with your comments. The Senate Judiciary dems picked the latest trending twitter hashtag as the basis to delay an up/down vote. Picking the 'Pound Me Too' is slimy by the d's but a hard one for R's to combat. Push back to much and that is all we will hear in mid-terms, do not move forward and the silent base becomes increasingly irritated with non-action.

I cannot stand most politicians on either side; however, I will hand it to the dems as they have mastered the craft of still being in control while they do not have the votes to do anything.

At this point it is becoming very clear that the delay tactic is falling apart. I hope that we can see this vote soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Immediately after he is voted onto the supreme court expect to see clueless pawns holding signs saying "Not my court" "not my judge".
              maybe they will toss cyanide pills out like candy at a Mardi Gras parade, and if that don't work, maybe plane tickets to Istanbul. Bye A-hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post
                Way too big of a word coming out of LG.
                They learned me purdy good, not.

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post

I cannot stand most politicians on either side; however, I will hand it to the dems as they have mastered the craft of still being in control while they do not have the votes to do anything.
                  Amen to that. Like them or not, they are good at being bad.

Comment

[ATTACH]925175[/ATTACH]

Comment

I sure would feel better if there was some links to actual source documentation that did not include blogger opinion. I refuse to share this information without verifiable information.

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines of them just making out as teens and now she sees an opportunity for a book deal--

Comment

Well, well, well

Click image for larger version

Name:	5ba44bbd6cafc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	24554478

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                            Well, well, well

[ATTACH]925327[/ATTACH]
                            Robin Denver on Twitter: "Christina Blasey Ford with Pervert and ...
                            Christina Blasey Ford with Pervert and Alleged Rapist Harvey Weinstein. Christina look carefully that's what an sexual predator looks like - NOT Mr. ...

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                              Well, well, well

[ATTACH]925327[/ATTACH]
                              Hopefully that's real and not a Photoshop hack.

There's probably a pic out there with her and the two Bills - Clinton and Cosby.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                                Hopefully that's real and not a Photoshop hack.

There's probably a pic out there with her and the two Bills - Clinton and Cosby.
                                I believe that pic with Weinstein is of the jr democratic senator from NY - Kirsten Gillibrand. Apparently she has been on the news lately saying how she believes Kavanaugh's accuser. I knew DC was dirty, but this whole story seems to be some new level bs. Crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X