Hagerman Turkey Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hagerman Turkey Hunt

Anyone else get drawn for this hunt? These next two weeks are going to drag on until then.

Good luck! Ive put in for the last 5 or 6 years and have yet to get drawn.

Comment

I did not get drawn but was crappie fishing out there Saturday in a creek and heard several gobbling. You should have a good hunt!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Easiest turkey hunt you’ll ever go on!

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
            Easiest turkey hunt you’ll ever go on!
            I've only hunted Rios before, I'm pretty excited to be able to go after some Easterns.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CrossTimbers View Post
              I've only hunted Rios before, I'm pretty excited to be able to go after some Easterns.

Well.....I don’t mean to be a stick in the mud....but Grayson county birds are Rios. They classify them as “Easterns” to align with the short seasons because of the small population in Grayson county.

Comment

Well.....I don’t mean to be a stick in the mud....but Grayson county birds are Rios. They classify them as “Easterns” to align with the short seasons because of the small population in Grayson county.
                This is correct. Unfortunately they have jacked the season up and it's even going to be later next year.

Comment

Hmm... so why do they make you take them to a non government check station?

Comment

Hmm... so why do they make you take them to a non government check station?

It's all screwed up man. Don't even try to figure it out. They are definitely rio's though. It's because the county is designated 'eastern'

Comment

All I know is there is such a small,fragmented population in Grayson county that they try to regulate them like Easterns. They are 100% Rios!!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        It's all screwed up man. Don't even try to figure it out. They are definitely rio's though. It's because the county is designated 'eastern'
                        Well...darn. I was hoping to try to cross off half of my grand slam.

Comment

Well...darn. I was hoping to try to cross off half of my grand slam.

And make no mistake, it won't be an easy hunt with the later season and open compartments.

Comment

enjoy it while you can,deer hunting use to be awesome there to

Comment

No birds at Hag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X