No announcement yet.

The Deer Known as Goofball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is cool. This was the first year for you to see him? He looks like an older buck, at least 4.5 but probably older. So Im wondering if this was a one year deal or if he had always been like that. I have one this year that looks like his son. It is a 1.5 yr old that has big pedicals with 3 spikes growing straight up on each side. I am thinking of letting him walk to see what he becomes. If he could turn into a buck like you shot I would be thrilled. Congrats on a very unique trophy.

Comment

rtp, I had one very bad trail cam pic of a deer last year early in the growing season that from what I could tell, looked a lot like this. The deer in that picture looked to be anceint as the picture showed his body a lot better than it did his antlers. As for ever really getting a good look at a deer that looked like this, we did not last year. His teeth showed 5.5 so I dont know if it was a one year thing or not.

Comment

VERY cool! Congrats.

Comment

Congrats... that will make a cool mount

Comment

wow congrats

Comment

congats

Comment

Cool looking buck

Comment

Cool deer. Congrats.

Comment

Freaky!!!

Comment

Thats an awesome looking buck.. I like the natural non-typical deer, but not the ones that are bred to have alot of points and strange looking.

Comment

Working...
                      X