• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Officers walk off contract job at WNBA game

Comment

Good.

Comment

Sorry but I'm against this. What about the fans watching the game? I'm sure those ten or eleven people support the police lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good for them..

But, I hate reading this off of the Blaze, ol' Glenn was complaining about the decision to blow up the Dallas shooter.. Said the Chief "shouldn't have the authority to be the judge, jury and executioner". I wish 950 am would just take him off of the air.

Comment

I don't blame them one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
              Sorry but I'm against this. What about the fans watching the game? I'm sure those ten or eleven people support the police lol.

Really? Do tell why

Comment

Bob Kroll, the head of the Minneapolis Police Federation was asked why so few officers were working security for the game, this was his response:

"They only have four officers working the event because the Lynx have such a pathetic draw."

Gotta love a good jab!

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
                  Really? Do tell why

Oh I was making a joke about how few people care about the wnba lol. I have n problem with what the officers did.

Comment

Comment

I personally think that too many people do not understand the type of low life people the police have to deal with daily. The fact that these athletes, and even or president, talk about how the lives of the criminals who resist arrest and put our officers lives in danger matter further risking our officers lives by stirring up resentment just sickens me. The best thing that could happen is for some of these athletes to be robbed, assaulted or victimized by these criminals and see the kind of bottom sucking scum some of these folk that the police risk their lives with everyday are. Then they will be bitching how the police need to do more to help them.

Comment

My apologies. Sitting on three juries, having been robbed at knife point as well as having my vehicle broken into twice kind of slants my attitude about criminals.

Comment

Well that does it!
                          I'm never going to a wnba game!

Comment

Glad they did it.

Comment

Good!

Comment

Working...
                              X