X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

20 on the Deer

Comment

Ever since I could walk. Dad took me to the stand every hunt just about.

Comment

Comment

I smoked () 4 does when I was 8, in one afternoon. Been hooked ever since! That was 24 years ago.

Comment

37!

Comment

I don't remember when I started "hunting".Im 42 now, I killed my first Mule Deer at 16. That's all we had where I grew up. They were very few and far between. Hunted many a year before I closed that deal. But I hunted rabbits and what ever else by myself starting when I was first or second grade. I went with my dad even before that. I've been doing it a while.

Comment

1992, 12 years old. My dad got on a lease with my uncle in Sabinal TX. Hunted that place for 15 years. Best lease I was ever on. Wish I would have never got off that place.

Comment

4th grade hunting family land in North Louisiana

Comment

I kilt my first buck when I was 9. Here's hoping you and your son get to hunt a lot together.

Comment

Originally posted by helim83 View Post
                        I smoked () 4 does when I was 8, in one afternoon. Been hooked ever since! That was 24 years ago.
                        ...you i think i might have offended someone with my "smoked my biggest buck" thread Friday...? ( in my trying to act like i care voice) Haha

Comment

Didn't start hunting till around 20-21, I was in college.

Comment

43. My dad was not into it. When I was 10 my dad took me to the lbj grasslands and we walked around for about 2 hours. He said, " well son, that's hunting." I'm going Thursday on my first real hunt where I can shoot anything legal. Hoping to take my first buck!

Comment

I think I was 9 when I sat in the stand by myself with my own rifle but had been with my dad since I could walk, I'm 50 now so a long time.

Comment

3 months old! I don't remember that moose hunt but there are pictures of me there lol

Comment

Working...
                                X