Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brushy Hill

Any TBHR's going Oct. 23-26?

I wish, I have to wait until Dec. 15-19 for my hunt.

Comment

Well you should do really good then....cold weather/rut

Comment

I hope so. Due to work i cant really hunt before then so i ditched my lease and decided to try the day lease route for this yr. Good luck on your trip and keep us updated.

Comment

I wish, if the weather does what I think it will, that should be a good time to hunt. I bet the rut kicks off a bit early this year.

What pasture you hunting?

Comment

Ill be there Dec 4-8 in the River Pasture had a great time last year cant wait till this year.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
              I wish, I have to wait until Dec. 15-19 for my hunt.
              I Will be there the same time you will! look forward to hunting and meeting you.
              -nate

Comment

Just got back yesterday from there. had a very good hunt. my sister shot a 5 1/2 yo 9 point that weighed 21o lbs. her first buck with a bow and very proud of her, shes 13! and my dad saw a 140+ ten point that he didn't get a shot at. saw a decent amount of deer, its very green and deer don't have to go to the corn, all in all it was a great opening weekend hunt!

Comment

Brushy Hill

Sounds like a great hunt! Congrats to your sister for sure! What pasture if you dont mind saying?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunternate View Post
                    Just got back yesterday from there. had a very good hunt. my sister shot a 5 1/2 yo 9 point that weighed 21o lbs. her first buck with a bow and very proud of her, shes 13! and my dad saw a 140+ ten point that he didn't get a shot at. saw a decent amount of deer, its very green and deer don't have to go to the corn, all in all it was a great opening weekend hunt!
                    That sounds like a great opening weekend. Congrats to your sister! Look forward to meeting you as well. I am still not sure what pasture I am hunting just yet but once I find out I will post it up.

Comment

Going Nov 16-22, This will be my first time there.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                        Sounds like a great hunt! Congrats to your sister for sure! What pasture if you dont mind saying?
                        hog heaven south!

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                          That sounds like a great opening weekend. Congrats to your sister! Look forward to meeting you as well. I am still not sure what pasture I am hunting just yet but once I find out I will post it up.
                          okay cool! look forward to meeting you!

Comment

I can't wait!! I leave on the morning of the 23...hoping for good weather and great hunt

Comment

Ill be there with Fruitcity Dec 4-8 I believe we will be in river east pasture!

Comment

Working...
                              X