I need a new sight????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a new sight????

Looking at getting a Spot hogg, but I don't know which one to buy? Which sight would you recommend to me In the $200 range? Also I'm looking for a Mathews T3 or T5 tactical quiver if anyone knows where I can get one, cant seem to find them anywhere?
    Last edited by Crews; 07-28-2012, 01:29 PM.

The Hogg it it's one of there best in the price range

Comment

Spott Hogg Hunter Wrapped .010 or Spot Hogg Real Deal Wrapped .010

Here:

Shop the best bowhunting, archery, sportsman & outdoor equipment at low prices. Save money & get it fast with same-day shipping on the best outdoor brands.

Comment

Real Deal here

Comment

Spot Hogg Real Deal, Wrapped, 5 pins (.010), Small guard... and get a large peep sight on your string.

Comment

I ended up with a hog it

Comment

Axcel Armortech

Comment

Jake -

You will like the Hogg It.

Read the instructions carefully, the setup takes a good bit of time to do right. Once it's done, you're golden.

Comment

Got it in the mail today!!! Yeah I pulled it out and looked at it, but I'm gonna have Jerry from RBO set it up for me when I go pick up my new Mathews helim!
                  Attached Files

Comment

thats what I got there but I have the wrap on mine. Came with it.

Comment

Spot Hogg all the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakecrews View Post
                        Got it in the mail today!!! Yeah I pulled it out and looked at it, but I'm gonna have Jerry from RBO set it up for me when I go pick up my new Mathews helim!
                        Too bad they sent you a left handed one for your right handed helim

Comment

Yeah unfortunately they sent me a left handed sight, so I had to send it back. I will be getting the right handed one soon!

Comment

Working...
                          X