Heartcraft Trophy 1 Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heartcraft Trophy 1 Broadheads

I went to the Hunters Extravaganza and bought some Trophy 1 broadheads by Heartcraft. Anyone ever use these? Any good? I like that the blades are reversible.

Also, These particular broadheads have removeable/replaceable blades. When y'all practice with them do you have the blades in or out?

Leave them in. And they are very good broad heads.

Comment

I bought a set also. I have only shot out to 20 yards with them but they fly just like my field points.

Comment

I bought some this sprung but haven't had a chance to fling them at anything live yet. I bought they after reading about them here.

Comment

The ones i shot had very flimsy blades. They got bent in my Rhinehart. However. I met a fella at Double G friday that told me they had fixed that problem.

Comment

I have been watching their tv program and they dang sure do a number on the pigs. I'm seriously considering them.

Comment

The trophy II are good for one shot. The blades break during that use.

Comment

Do they still make the 1-1/2 3 blade???

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                  Do they still make the 1-1/2 3 blade???
                  That's the Trophy IIs. I don't know if they still make them or not. Zach and I shot several animals with them last year, including axis, whitetails, and pigs. All dead animals, so no problems there. But every one of them resulted in broken blades and/or blades that fell out of the ferrule. But all the animals died fast at the end of short blood trails, so effective. I do wish the blades didn't break and fall out though.

Comment

I can do stuff that tears up like that. Thats why i keep going back to Grizz Tricks. Slammed several shoulders with em with no issues.

Comment

CCR carries Hartcraft. Mine fly like the field points.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy View Post
                        CCR carries Hartcraft. Mine fly like the field points.
                        Most fixed will if tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                          I can do stuff that tears up like that. Thats why i keep going back to Grizz Tricks. Slammed several shoulders with em with no issues.
                          I'm gonna get some Grizz Tricks this year. I have had great results with Shuttle T-locs too. They're built like tanks and fly like bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            I'm gonna get some Grizz Tricks this year. I have had great results with Shuttle T-locs too. They're built like tanks and fly like bullets.
                            Thats all Gen will shoot is Tloks. Nobody builds one Tuffer! I killed 3 deer with em. Just didnt like the holes and blood trails vs grizz tricks myself. It would be my go to head on elk, moose and what not i think. Only if they made a T lock 4 blade! Ugh!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X