Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillary Clinton used a CNN interview on Friday to completely embrace the Democrats' claim that white people and cops must change to help reduce the number of African-Americans killed in tense exchanges with cops. | Politics

Hillary Clinton used a CNN interview on Friday to completely embrace the Democrats’ claim that white people and cops must change to help reduce the number of African-Americans killed in tense exchanges with cops.

Neither Blitzer nor Clinton suggested that African-American communities have a role in reducing police-encounter deaths, which usually occur in tense engagements between a few cops and a few suspects with extensive criminal histories.
    The Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) is the United States' primary source for criminal justice statistics that cover a wide range of topics.

She will literally do anything for votes.

I've been pulled over/stopped by cops 50+ times and I've never been shot, tazed, thrown on the ground, etc. It's really pretty simple to avoid these circumstances and situations.

Comment

there is no where so low that she will not stoop.
      time to nut up America!!

Comment

I can truly say I hate this women.

Comment

Pander much?

Comment

I agree. She is despicable.

Comment

HILLARY CLINTON: "I want white people to understand how African-Americans feel every day, the anxiety and fear, particularly sending off their children, particularly young men, not knowing what is going to happen to them. I want people to put themselves into the shoes of police officers and their families who get up every day and do a very dangerous job."

Its part of their social engineering.

Comment

The Ending to That Interview was Awesome

Comment

The article has the key word that bears repeating if any real change in race relations is to occur in this country: disproportionate.

Comment

Working...
                  X