Asking for a friend.

Looks like it.

Comment

Yes

Comment

Yup. For sure.

Comment

Yes
          Ortho makes a pre-mixed spray labeled Poison Ivy/Poison Oak Killer. Easy application. Just spray on as many leaves as possible.

Comment

Yes

Comment

Yes Sir

Comment

That needs to be doused in Monsanto’s finest quick, fast, and in a hurry.

Comment

I would have never known

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                    Yes
                    Ortho makes a pre-mixed spray labeled Poison Ivy/Poison Oak Killer. Easy application. Just spray on as many leaves as possible.
                    I had some weed and grass killer that I soaked it with. Not sure if it'll work, but I'll follow up with the proper treatment if it doesn't.

Comment

Yep

Comment

I'd be in big trouble if I ever wondered upon that junk. I wouldn't know poison oak/ivy if I saw it. I'd just go barreling through it like it was regular ol' leaves. How about grabbing a big hand full of those on a day you wore a short sleeved shirt and forgot tp back at the house.....thank God I only have to look out for cactus.
                        Last edited by okrattler; 04-29-2018, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Until about 15 years ago, I couldn't even identify poison ivy/oak, because I'd never had a reaction it. Suffice to say, NOW I know how to identify it, and do my absolute best to avoid it at all cost.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                            I'd be in big trouble if I ever wondered upon that junk. I wouldn't know poison oak/ivy if I saw it. I'd just go barreling through it like it was regular ol' leaves. How about grabbing a big hand full of those on a day you wore a short sleeved shirt and forgot tp back at the house.....thank God I only have to look out for cactus.
                            Hahaha, this exact thing happened to a buddy when we were in 8th grade!

Comment

I just started itching soon as I saw the pic!

Comment

Working...
                              X