Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Kunitz 1140 is awesome. Man it’s Stout,

Comment

Does anyone know a can am dealer? Im curious what they will come off on an hd8 max. I have a good idea of what i can get a mule for but cant find anything on the can ams

Comment

Originally posted by Derek H. View Post
        Does anyone know a can am dealer? Im curious what they will come off on an hd8 max. I have a good idea of what i can get a mule for but cant find anything on the can ams

I went to Goe Kawasaki in angleton, ant they sell Can Am. They wouldn’t budge on the price, and they only had a couple. I got a good deal on my Pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had no first hand experience with the Mules but plenty with Polaris and Honda. Honda 1000-5 will run circles around the Rangers with less weight, tighter turning radius, more power and much better ride. I’m a real Honda fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
            I am going to wait to see the New Yamaha Wolverine x2. I am a yamaha guy but hated how loud there sxs was, the x2 suppost to be very quiet. Also a 850cc twin engine and a bit more compact.
            I have owned a Wolverine and now a Viking. For riding trails and maneuverability the Wolverine will leave the Viking in it’s dust. But, for a workhorse and payload the Viking is much better. Power steering is a must. Also, youtube both and watch the difference in Yamaha’s engine breaking and transmissions compared to the other top brands.

Also, the bed on the Viking is a lot better than the one on the Wolverine unless they have revamped it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              I have owned a Wolverine and now a Viking. For riding trails and maneuverability the Wolverine will leave the Viking in it’s dust. But, for a workhorse and payload the Viking is much better. Power steering is a must. Also, youtube both and watch the difference in Yamaha’s engine breaking and transmissions compared to the other top brands.

Also, the bed on the Viking is a lot better than the one on the Wolverine unless they have revamped it.
              Take a look at the 2019 model, they changed it up a bunch. 850cc engine, 600 pound bed capacity with dump and a real tailgate. 2000 pound towing and whisper quiet.

I have been holding off buying a sxs for a while, always a Yamaha fan since they are bullet proof but could not get past how loud the Viking was and the vibration

Comment

Mule pro FXT here. Drive the ranger and defender, left with the mule. Fit our needs and wants the best

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                  I went to Goe Kawasaki in angleton, ant they sell Can Am. They wouldn’t budge on the price, and they only had a couple. I got a good deal on my Pro.

Yeah I'm right down the road from them but have heard they don't deal much on other makes either so i was going to try one of the mancuso dealers and see what they could do on the price. It sounds like im going to end up at UVC country getting a mule though.

Comment

I just bought the mule pro. I love it. My father in law is a Polaris fan. He drive my mule and couldn’t believe how smooth it was. He is now a changed man

Comment

Mule pro fxt

Comment

Working in the seismic industry where we use and abuse side by sides daily the only one that can handle the abuse was the Kawasaki Mule. The company started with them and still has 2-3 of the originals after all these years. They have tried Honda, Kawasaki, Rangers, Bobcat, etc and finally just went back to Kawasaki. Durability wise you can't beat the mules.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
                          Take a look at the 2019 model, they changed it up a bunch. 850cc engine, 600 pound bed capacity with dump and a real tailgate. 2000 pound towing and whisper quiet.

I have been holding off buying a sxs for a while, always a Yamaha fan since they are bullet proof but could not get past how loud the Viking was and the vibration
                          That should be an awesome machine. The bed was the only reason I got rid of mine.

Comment

Also, look at the 2019 Polaris Crew 1000-lots of changes for the better.They are very nice.

Comment

Did polaris beef up the transmission? Talked with a polaris dealership when they first came out with the 1000 ranger...he said they did nothing with the "900 to 1000" jump and seeing trans issues.

Regardless, left polaris to buy a mule pro fxt. 3 year warranty speaks for itself.

Originally posted by PNOAK View Post
                              Also, look at the 2019 Polaris Crew 1000-lots of changes for the better.They are very nice.

Comment

The only polaris im considering is the xp 900 crew. The price jump to the 1000 just isn't worth it to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X