No announcement yet.

Well that didn't take long.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was supposed to keep it in 2nd but when I went to put it back in N he was in 3rd[emoji3].
    He got back on and was asking about wheelies [emoji33].
    He's got all the gear, we just wanted to let him get use to it before adding the gear in with.
    He's getting bold now and I told Mom it's time for him to suit up when he rides.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad he is okay. Talk about a picture is worth a 1000 words. That cracked me up!!!

Comment

Do you always speak in 3rd person? We all know it was you.

Comment

Tell him if he removes that middle 2x4 first, he will bust through that fence like all the professional stunt riders!

Comment

Glad he is OK...Yeah...kids start out being sworn enemies of fences. They make friends as they get more experienced. Stock up on brake levers. The gear shifter/ foot brake lever you can usually bend back, but take it off bike first. Have fun and keep the cam rolling.

Comment

I'm glad he's ok. We had a dirt bike as kids as well. My youngest brother ran it into the ONLY tree for several hundred yards around us and ruined it.

Comment

How about the pic where momma is chewing on you and his butt for getting that motorcycle?

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                  Holes for bolts are wallard out. Got new plastics on the wat

East Texas word for the win 😂

Comment

That's called a new rider Fixation. They look at something they do not want to hit and drive right into it. Happens all the time with new riders young and old.

Comment

She's the one that bought it from a friend of ours. She was more worried about the dogs getting out of the yard.
                      She a rub some dirt on it kinda mom.
                      Originally posted by PNOAK View Post
                      How about the pic where momma is chewing on you and his butt for getting that motorcycle?

Comment

Glad he wasn't hurt. Have to admit, I laughed pretty hard at the pics!!

Comment

Glad he wasn't hurt.
                          Everyone hits a fence sooner or later, mine was a barbwire fence!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                            Shocking...said nobody who saw the first video
                            Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
                              That's called a new rider Fixation. They look at something they do not want to hit and drive right into it. Happens all the time with new riders young and old.
                              Head scratching logic but 10-4

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
                                Probably like hitting a golf ball into the lake on the left when that's the one place you DON'T want to go.

Theoretically speaking, of course....

Glad the kid's alright!

Comment

Working...
                                X