No announcement yet.

Boerne 2015 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really hoping to pull from all the draws around.
    Wondering since there's no water around if setting a water trough by the feeder would really help

Comment

Looks good bud. Water would most definitely help. A good food and water source is always a good thing. We have several big ponds and a creek that runs through the property so the critters have a good water source. Plus makes for some good fishing!

The swimming hole behind the rv

Comment

That is a sweet water tank blind! What kind of electronics do you have in it?

Comment

Boerne 2015 Season

Went back up today to put corn in the feeders and set up a tv in the trailer

Feeder was absolutely cleaned up and alfalfa was messed with also! Score!

Camera was pointed a little too high apparently because I only had 8 pics of me setting it up and a couple little bucks.

Also say a few of these guys

Is this one any good? I saw 2 others bigger then him in the group (not in the following picture)

Last edited by 150class; 09-27-2015, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Alex that's a dang nice place amigo!!

Comment

Anyone going out this weekend?

I'm stuck with the gf for her "bday weekend"

Trying to see how I can sneak away to check the camera's or even a quick hunt

Comment

Gf can wait it's opening day.

Comment

In!

Comment

Boerne 2015 Season

And the fun begins....

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Boerne 2015 Season

Looks like we caught about 5.5 inches of rain over the weekend
                        Sat Thursday evening and Friday morning and saw numerous deer and pigs but no aoudad unfortunately. However I did stick a pig.

Some new bucks are starting to show up on camera along with a couple new aoudad.

Big boy swung by during the pouring freaking rain

Hoping to head back down this weekend with the girlfriend so she can try and stick her first thing ever with her bow but it looks like a 100% chance of rain for Friday so we are playing it by ear
                        Last edited by 150class; 10-27-2015, 10:51 AM.

Comment

hows feeder movement been. I hunt in sisterdale and haven't been to the lease since the last weekend in September. Was also going to go this weekend but the weather doesn't look promising. curious to see how many acorns are on the ground.

Comment

Feeder movement is good not like b4 since the acorns fell but still have plenty of deer and hogs showing up. Headed there this weekend and a couple days during the week just hope the rain don't ruin the weekend cause it's supposed to rain again.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

My last trip out, the acorns were falling, but not at a high enough rate to kill feeder movement. The hogs were pretty much scooping up all the acorns and since we fence them out of the feeders, the deer were still hitting corn as a guarantee. That was a week ago now though. I can usually tell on the drive into camp whether or not acorns are going to force me to grab my portable tripod.

Comment

Working...
                                X