No announcement yet.

Post your Side x Side/UTV must haves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have a side by side. But our rancher does, and we got him a seat console with drink holders and place for gloves and hand gun if wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ey View Post
      Those are the same ones I bought. No issues so far. I’m going to buy some more for reverse lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You used all six? Thats a lot of light, where you mount all them? Im probably gonna used my left overs on my other mule.

Comment

I only used 4. I want to get some regular white lights for reverse lights.

Comment

I'm really digging those green lights

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
            Bought this 2016 Highlifter last month. Luckily, it came with the tires/loft/bumpers/winch/roof.

I’ll be adding a front n back windshield, a radio and possibly a little more lift.

May powder coat the front and back bumpers black and remove some of the stickers.. although it’s starting to grow on me.
            Wow what a rig. What dealer did you get it from

Comment

After this season, ordered a windshield due to the cold morning rides.

Next on the list is better gun rack for Kawasaki mule pro fxt.

Comment

The green lights are awesome. I need to order some for my ranger.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                  After this season, ordered a windshield due to the cold morning rides.

Next on the list is better gun rack for Kawasaki mule pro fxt.
                  Save Phace face mask works good too

Comment

It was my eyes I struggled with, googles would have been cheaper!

Comment

How far ahead does the front light shine you think? You just have one going forward?

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
                        How far ahead does the front light shine you think? You just have one going forward?
                        Just have that one as pictured. I can see about 25-30 feet. Its more than enough, was doing 35 down some winding senderos with it and felt plenty safe. Now, youre not going to drive around spotting animals with it, more so just good for viewing the road/terrain infront of you.

Comment

I added LED bars on front and back. Sorry, I'm just a poor Ranger owner but the front windshield is really nice on cold mornings. I also bought a rear seat windshield for the dust and honestly could not tell a big difference? I'd rather have some dust than "blind from the cold!"

The MOST dramatic add on was putting "truck tires" on it instead of standard UTV tires. The ride is so much better, provided a small lift and performs much better than UTV tires with comfort and response. A little expensive but bought thru my buddy at Discount with warranty AND slimmed. Drove over just about anything you can imagine and not 1 issue to date...probably just jinxed myself with that statement! Too dang cold to take a current pic, lol!!

Works for me...congrats on your new buy!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

I would suggest an alternative to ratchet straps on your trailer if I had a good alternative.

Anyone else have a good solution?

Comment

I have a nylon strap about 8 or so feet long with a hook on each end. I run that through the front of my mule, hook each end on the trailer, then back up until its tight. Set the ebrake, then get out and run one ratchet through the rear and ratchet it.

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
                                Wow what a rig. What dealer did you get it from
                                Ogden in Conroe. It was a repo, got a great deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X