Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent you a PM Glen

Comment

College Station Cougars here. Sons a Senior, signed with the Horned Frogs. It has flown by, just going to enjoy the season this year!

Comment

Son catches on Varsity for Glenn Leander. Was 1st team all.district.last year as a Sophomore.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
          Are you talking about the state semi-finals? Georgetown didnt make it to the tournament last year. My buddy is the Head Coach over there and they are prime for a run this year. They could win it all.

Good luck to your son Glen. I doubt we will play each other this year, being that we are 3A, but we are playing in some bigger tournaments, so maybe we will meet up.
          Adam was one of my baseball and soccer kids way back when.

Comment

my boys are still too young but i should be working some of the rockwall high school games as an off duty job, holler if any of you guys come through... and good luck to all the kids and families this year

Comment

Originally posted by Abu_dude View Post
              I will be umpiring HS Baseball this year in the San Antonio area. Not quite the same but usually when someone "talks" to me, its with a loud tone of voice lol
              Welcome to the Brotherhood, I've been umpiring HS baseball in North Houston area for about 15 years now. Lot's of fun but can get intense at times with big rival games. Good luck with your season.

Richard S.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard S. View Post
                Welcome to the Brotherhood, I've been umpiring HS baseball in North Houston area for about 15 years now. Lot's of fun but can get intense at times with big rival games. Good luck with your season.

Richard S.
                Thank you Richard,

yeah this is the first season for me so should be a good time! Good luck to you as well sir!

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                  Who all has kids playing and what school. That way maybe if schedules mix we could meet for a meal before or after

My kid is playing for. Georgetown HS

If anyone playing us let me know

Play Ball
                  Glen-

We (Rockwall-Heath HS) make a trip to Georgetown every year for their preseason tournament. Great baseball program. We play ya'll at 7pm on 2/21. This will be my 5th year to make the trip there. Mine is a sophomore and will be the SS, #6. He's fighting some lower back issues right now so hopefully he'll shake that by then and be on the field. I'll make sure to find you and shake your hand. Good luck this year.

Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                    It goes fast man. Tball seems like yesterday. Now my son is a sophomore at Central Heights. Got our first win last night with him on the mound.
                    My son played summer ball all through HS with Grayson Rodriguez. Tell Momma T that Kyle said hello, as I'm sure she'll still be at the ball games knowing her.

Comment

Originally posted by huntingjunkie View Post
                      My son played summer ball all through HS with Grayson Rodriguez. Tell Momma T that Kyle said hello, as I'm sure she'll still be at the ball games knowing her.

Oh yeah she is still keeping the book. Great people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                        Oh yeah she is still keeping the book. Great people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Yep. LOL. Old school too. No game changer. After my son would pitch, she would rip the page out of the book and give it to him with his line. I'm pretty sure we still have those somewhere.

Comment

Yep. LOL. Old school too. No game changer. After my son would pitch, she would rip the page out of the book and give it to him with his line. I'm pretty sure we still have those somewhere.
                          I talked to her this morning. She was telling me which book that she needs for the season. Their younger son plays with my youngest. They will be living baseball for a while. My oldest got a chance to catch Grayson last year as a freshman. It was an eye opener for sure.

Comment

I’m certainly ready for some HS baseball. A good friend of mine has a son playing for Whitehouse. He started on the mound last year as a freshman. He’s a lefty closing in on 90mph & just a sophomore
                            Hoping this year they can get past first round. Good luck to all this coming season

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                              I’m certainly ready for some HS baseball. A good friend of mine has a son playing for Whitehouse. He started on the mound last year as a freshman. He’s a lefty closing in on 90mph & just a sophomore
                              Hoping this year they can get past first round. Good luck to all this coming season
                              Who is it? Might need to recruit him for our summer team. My son is also a sophomore and plays with a kid from Bullard in the summer who is a lefty throwing 90 who is committed to OSU. We have four of our pitchers committed to OSU (2), TCU and Houston. We can always use another power lefty. Please tell.

Comment

Who is it? Might need to recruit him for our summer team. My son is also a sophomore and plays with a kid from Bullard in the summer who is a lefty throwing 90 who is committed to OSU. We have four of our pitchers committed to OSU (2), TCU and Houston. We can always use another power lefty. Please tell.
                                My Boss has a Nephew that is committed to OSU. This will be his Sr. year in Decatur.

Comment

Working...
                                X