• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    My truck doesn't look very good either.
    I hate to hear that.

Comment

I’m working tonight here in Allen. Our fleet cars got hit pretty hard. I was enroute to a call when the hail came down. Luckily no serious damage to my car but I’m sure they won’t be happy with all the small dings it has now. Our CAD is going crazy with connectivity issues as well. If anyone needs me to check on their house let me know.

Comment

Sirens and hard rain here but no hail...

Comment

Be ready for the storm of roofers tomorrow.

Comment

Sorry to hear Randy. If you haven't already call your insurance company right now.

Comment

Heads up Sulpher Springs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
                Wife was in Mckinney and her car is trashed. North Allen got hit hard. I live on the South side and got about 30 seconds of light rain.
                Friend of mine lives over by the HS. He said all they got was rain. Calling insurance this morning. I was too worn out from dealing with a wife and granddaughter that were in a panic last night.

Comment

Glad it wasn't worse

We got the tail end of that system around 2 this morning I think. Just rained super hard

Comment

We live at Hegecoxe/Alma area in Plano. Luckily got missed this time. Last year we got hit twice. Good luck with repairs!!!

Comment

We just got hammered!

I happen to know a local roofer if you need one. [emoji6][emoji6] I’m in Van Alstyne. I’m not going down there to knock on doors but if you guys need a trustworthy company to get all your work done hit me up. Fully insured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                        Glad it wasn't worse

We got the tail end of that system around 2 this morning I think. Just rained super hard
                        Yeah, we got it about an hour later...just rained.

Comment

Nice light show!

Comment

Roofs blown off, trees blew over and on homes, and a couple of power poles snapped here in gilmer

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                              Roofs blown off, trees blew over and on homes, and a couple of power poles snapped here in gilmer

Dang, I haven’t had any calls on those type jobs yet. Just hail. Hopefully everybody is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

skated by on this one. co-workers house and car got shredded though.

Comment

Working...
                                X