• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be there man!

Comment

2 more weeks

Comment

I just registered for 1 day only and I got a free 1 year subscription to texas trophy hunters. Looking forward to the prime course!

Comment

It will defiantly be a little warmer shoot this year.

Comment

The cooler weather didn't bother me so much. It was when you had to go up or down a steep hill in mud. Sure was fun though.

Comment

Finally got around to registering. Anybody doing the prime that Sunday?

Comment

So. As a newb to these kind of things. How many arrows should I bring for one day of shooting?

The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.

- Mark Twain

Comment

I'm only taking 6 arrows. You get to use your rangefinder so missing should be at a minimal. But it all depends on which course you plan on shooting and your confidence/ability to shoot beyond the yardage your use to shooting at.

Comment

I'll be doing the prime course Friday and Saturday. If anyone wants a little friendly competition, I'd be glad to join ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm going to try and make friday or Saturday.I will be solo. So would enjoy tagging along with some of you guys

Comment

Looking forward to bumping into some of y'all. I should be there by 8 am. Saturday. I'd be glad to shoot with any of y'all.

The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.

- Mark Twain

Comment

I am going down by myself. Would love to meet up with some folks to shoot with. I will be there Friday and Saturday. Not sure if I am going to shoot on Sunday or not. Got a lot of traveling to do on Sunday. Shoot me a PM and maybe we can get together.

Comment

Just looked at the weather and it looks like sunday might be the only good day to shoot. Saturday looks pretty wicked and friday aint much better.

Comment

Just saw same thing on weather. Looking like it might be a Sunday shoot for me. Will be wearing my boots for sure!

Comment

Im going to weather the storm on Friday. If Saturday doesn't look good when I get up I might cut this trip a little short.

Comment

Working...
                                X