Christian Bow Hunters new Chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christian Bow Hunters new Chapter

The newest chapter of CBA is called Kingdom Archers and will meet Sunday May 1st at 4 pm. Great food, devotional, and 3 d targets to shoot! Located at 13659 Todd rd winnie Tx 77665. Call Brian for details (409)460-2314. Hope to see you there!

I wish y'all would pick a day other than Sunday. Sunday is loaded with church and youth bible study in the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by bmc09 View Post
      I wish y'all would pick a day other than Sunday. Sunday is loaded with church and youth bible study in the evening.
      I know but the church I pastor meets on Saturday eve with bible study Sunday morning so only Sunday eve is left. I work Saturday till 4.

Comment

Gotcha. We have youth bible study the first and third Sunday of each month. If it falls on a Sunday that we don't have it, the count me in.

Comment

I'll be late but I'll be there, working days this weekend. If we could think about moving it to 5 in the future, I should be able to make just about all of them. I understand we can't work around everyones schedule, just a thought as I thoroughly enjoyed our last meeting.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

I gotta work this Sunday and wont get off til 6pm.

Comment

Had a great time tonight at our meeting and even managed to set up a few bows and figure out kinetic energy.

Comment

Enjoyed it, thanks again for the help with my bow... Sorry about your wall. [emoji15]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

That was one tough arrow-almost a clean pass through!

Comment

Working...
                  X