Jet boat to Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jet boat to Houston?

I have a 16ft flatbottom jet boat and was considering making the trip tomorrow morning to launch and help. I have no idea where to start or how to begin or if it is allowed. Any info on doing this?

I saw this online...
    Last edited by Txsurveyor2014; 11-17-2021, 01:31 PM.

Comment

The best source that I have found is on FB. Houston area off road recovery.

I'm going to start somewhere on the north side in the morning if the rains keep up tonight.

Comment

I'm in BCS and have 16ft alum side consol. If anyone coordinates something I'd be willing to make the trip also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
          The best source that I have found is on FB. Houston area off road recovery.

I'm going to start somewhere on the north side in the morning if the rains keep up tonight.
          Yes Houston area off road recovery just post up offering help .

Comment

I don't have a boat was looking for similar info. If anyone has a boat and was planning on traveling from SA let me know and I'll see if I can get off work tomorrow.

Comment

I'm willing to help tomorrow

Comment

I don't have FB. If someone sets something up please PM me. Want to do what I can.

Comment

There is a ton of help needed at FM 517 and the Gulf Fwy AKA 45 south.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
                    I don't have FB. If someone sets something up please PM me. Want to do what I can.

Ok, the guys got 13 boats ready for 5am departure

1619 gooseneck drive, bryan TX

If you want to follow the caravan

Got this off Facebook. John jones and lochow lake mgmt are taking boats out in the morning

Comment

I don't have a boat anymore, but could hop in someone's truck and boat tomorrow. You n Mansfield

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                        I don't have a boat anymore, but could hop in someone's truck and boat tomorrow. You n Mansfield

I'm in Mansfield

Comment

Let's try this again. I'm willing to head down from Mansfield and jump on a boat. Anyone heading down today or tomorrow from DFW?

Comment

Does anyone have any other numbers to contact? I found a boat to use but don't want to drive down there blindly. Is there anyway to figure out where there is a need?

Comment

Im wondering the same thing as many here. Boat is ready to go but Im not sure if its really needed or if they are saturated with people trying to help down there already. Im going to try the phone number above and see what I can find out.

Comment

Working...
                              X