Read this if you wear Levis jeans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read this if you wear Levis jeans

Levi Strauss & Co. established its brand in the mid-19th century by selling durable clothing to working-class Americans. As Levi’s signature jeans gained popularity amongst a wider set in the middle of the last century, the pants came to symbolize American freedom. As Stanford Historian Niall Ferguson points out in his book, Civilization: The West and the Rest, during the Cold War, the American pants were so desirable behind the Iron Curtain that citizens would break any number of laws to obtain them. At one point the company even celebrated America’s armed heritage in a circa 1950 advertising brochure, “Levi’s Gallery of Western Guns & Gunfighters.” It’s with some irony then that Levi’s has abandoned this rugged image to team up with a billionaire oligarch in an effort to empower the government to trample upon the fundamental rights of the American people.

Levis jeans attacking gun rights

I leased a Levi property for 5 years. They took my money..............

Comment

Anyone wearing Levis there is 99.9% probability they are a member of LGBT community. Just so you know

Comment

Well I've been a 505 guy forever...not that I'm brand loyal & simply got them cuz they fit very early on and saw no reason to switch.

Not gonna be that difficult to find another denim when the time comes. Really is mind blowing why these execs gotta go out of their way to alienate such a large segment of the buying public...why not just keep the zipper shut & try to sell as much as you can?? That's really the goal for a company like levis & they are obviously telling me they don't want my $$$ any longer.

Comment

Levi's made my boycott list awhile back. Ive enjoyed my wranglers ever since.

Comment

I quit wearing them about 20 yrs ago. they were already going off the rails back then.

Comment

There’s a style of Wrangler or Cinch that any fella can wear.

Comment

Yeah, they have been anti 2nd for at least 40 years.

Comment

Working...
                X