Stucco fence cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stucco fence cost?

Looking to build a stucco fence similar to this. What can I expect on cost per square foot? Would like to do about 200 linear feet at 6’ high if we can keep it within our budget.
    Attached Files

ttt

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Anyone on here from Highland Park that can answer that question for Mr. Lucky?

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
          Anyone on here from Highland Park that can answer that question for Mr. Lucky?
          LOl! I grew up in Highland Park. University Park actually. We only had a chain link fence and then moved on up to a wood privacy fence when my parents built the house near SMU.

Comment

I’ve heard they can get expensive but would still like to get some numbers to verify whether or not we have to scratch the idea and go with something else.

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

Depending on footing requirements I would estimate at minimum you are in the $25-30k range. There is a lot of labor and materials involved in that project. I could have had it done cheaper several years ago, but everyone is busy these days.

Comment

Stucco fence cost?

$200 a foot. Not cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                    Depending on footing requirements I would estimate at minimum you are in the $25-30k range. There is a lot of labor and materials involved in that project. I could have had it done cheaper several years ago, but everyone is busy these days.
                    Originally posted by BrianG View Post
                    $200 a foot. Not cheap.

Ouch, that hurts but at least gives me an idea. I've read $100/ft on the low end and been told as high as $245/ft - thanks for the feedback
                    Last edited by Plain Lucky; 02-13-2019, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Plain Lucky View Post
                      Ouch, that hurts but at least gives me an idea. I've read $100/ft on the low end and been told as high as $245/ft - thanks for the feedback

You can look at split face...saves you some money.

Comment

you can look at pre cast stucco walls as an option.
                        Are you looking for a more durable and longer lasting alternative to stucco? AFTEC provides its clients with precast concrete wall and fence systems. Contact us today to get a free quote for your project.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                          I'm in this range too and probably even a little bit higher once you add in mark up. Austin labor rates for comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post
                            You can look at split face...saves you some money.

Thank you sir, haven't heard of that but will look into it

Originally posted by hound dog View Post
                            you can look at pre cast stucco walls as an option.
                            https://aftec.com/concrete-textures/stucco/
                            I've looked into them but haven't checked into pricing yet. Any idea how the pricing compares?

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
                              I'm in this range too and probably even a little bit higher once you add in mark up. Austin labor rates for comparison.
                              Thank you sir

I'm in northwest Texas and things aren't hopping like they are in the bigger cities so there's at least a chance that it might be a little less here.

Comment

Working...
                              X