No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arya kill’s a whitewalker, steals the face and gets close to the night king to use her weapon. Game over.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      The way they are trying to portray Jamie now coming to the good guys side, and his little moment with "the big woman", almost leads me to think he dies soon.

I expect 1 of Jamie / Breann to die, and 1 of the hound / dude with eye patch.

I think Jamie ends up saving Breanns life and sacrificing his.

Also, I think Theon ends up dying at winterfell defending it & Brann, which would be poetic considering he once raided it to claim it.
      No way the Hound dies yet. Not until after the Clegane bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Arya kill’s a whitewalker, steals the face and gets close to the night king to use her weapon. Game over.
        This makes the most sense...

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
          This makes the most sense...

Hard part is they shatter when you kill them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Too neat and wrapped up with a bow but one can hope. I think Samwell’s talk of death should caution all of them.

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
            No way the Hound dies yet. Not until after the Clegane bowl.

If they don’t let them duke it out GRRM better hide reeeeeeal hard in New Mexico [emoji23]

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Been thinking Jon faces off with the night king the ice dragon comes and tries to cook/freeze Jon but this is where Danny, and the rest realize who the true king is. He’s both fire an ice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“A song of Fire and Ice” hmmmmmmm????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Re the Sansa stuff: I think y'all are right... she is working something behind the scenes. We have seen an instance in each episode where she is hush-hush plotting something with Yohn Royce.

I also think that Tyrion heard Jon's little speech to Dany last night in the Crypt. He knows Jon is Aegon...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
                I'm just waiting for Nymeria to come in and save the day with her wolf pack
                Ooh...[emoji33]...good reminder. They did not have her in that last season for nada!!![emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Ooh...[emoji33]...good reminder. They did not have her in that last season for nada!!![emoji6]

She’s shows up in the Godswood it’s on like donkey Kong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I don’t have twitter but my buddy just texted me that Emilia Clark tweeted that episode 3 will make the red wedding look like a rehearsal dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                      I don’t have twitter but my buddy just texted me that Emilia Clark tweeted that episode 3 will make the red wedding look like a rehearsal dinner

Ask him for a link..

Comment

Ask him for a link..
                        I think he’s full of it. I did see that Peter Dinklage said that the battle for Winterfell makes the Battles of the *******s look like a theme park. Will go back and find a link for that.

Comment

I think he’s full of it. I did see that Peter Dinklage said that the battle for Winterfell makes the Battles of the *******s look like a theme park. Will go back and find a link for that.
                          I dunno. Can’t get the link to work. Sorry.
                          Last edited by Colton; 04-22-2019, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Yeah I'm not seeing anything by her.

It gonna be a good one..

Comment

It’s about to be on like donkey Kong son!!! And some big names are going down fa sho. Can’t wait to see what all the hype is about on the next episode.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Looking at the replay now!! [emoji1018] Denise looking at all the spoilers on her laptop......talk about wild stuff to come!!![emoji2962] if half is true it will be heart stopping suspense.

Comment

Working...
                                X