Alamo Wild game processing,classes/deal alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alamo Wild game processing,classes/deal alert

Seen on Facebook, looks like a good deal. Learn and take home an axis for $500Click image for larger version

Name:	14A9012D-28BA-4891-80CC-C54099657D2E.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	25182709

[ATTACH]964129[/ATTACH]

Comment

Interesting, never heard of this concept.

Comment

I went to TAMU with the wife, Haley. I’ve yet to go there but she is good people. I will give them some business when I’m back round that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's a cool concept - Courtney and I helped shoot the axis for their first class.

We use them as a processor all the time, even though going there is way out of our way.

Comment

That’s really cool, I’m surprised this info hasn’t been shared on here before.

Comment

I kinda want to go , I wonder how basic the course is? I guess a call is in order

Comment

Dang, I should start putting on classes

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                  I kinda want to go , I wonder how basic the course is? I guess a call is in order
                  Pay me $500 and I’ll show you how to do whatever you want to learn

Comment

Great way to help educate folks and you get to take home some meat to boot! Cool concept .

Comment

Cool concept and I see people selling axis for hunts for close to that. Sounds good for people getting in to it and you get a cooler full of awesome meat

Comment

Working...
                      X