Hagerman Seg C

In. Email received this morning!

I’m in C again

Comment

I’m in as well.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Heck I didnt see this thread. Im in for C and Ill delete the other thread.

Comment

C here

Comment

just curious, how many preference points did you guys have???

Comment

Me and my two buddies are in for Segment C as well.

Comment

I'm not sure on pref points. I applied last year and didn't get drawn - so however many points that's got me is what I had.

What game cart setups are y'all using -- that work? I used an old el cheapo from academy last time & tied it on my bike with a rope, but it rattled to pieces. I'd like to rig up something better, but without spending $300 on a new offroad game cart. May not be possible...

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                    just curious, how many preference points did you guys have???
                    i had 1 my buddy had 0

Comment

I’m in C as well

Comment

A buddy and I are in C also. We both had 4 points and drew our third choice.

Comment

Hunting seg C again this year, Got a chance to do a little scouting today! Everything is really grown up. Met a fellow TBH. Didn’t see any deer but seen tons of signs of pigs, to say that there is a pig problem is a under statement. Just a warning I got back to the truck and notice a few ticks on me. And the dang mosquitoes were bad. Hoping for cooler weather soon. Best of luck to all.
                          Last edited by Staylor; 10-04-2020, 08:29 PM.

Comment

My brother and myself got drawn for segment C this year. We scouted all day Tuesday and seen very little deer sign. We found a few rubs and a few scrapes but nothing jumped out to us as a place we really wanted to setup. I'm hoping with the rain/cold front moving in next week it will trigger a little more sign. Still have 3 more full day of scouting left to do.

Comment

This might sound like an absurd question, but I never heard it answered on the zoom orientation or didn't read it in the orientation that was emailed as well, but do we use our own tags off our license? Or is it like an MLD type tag the refuge provides? I've never been on a Texas draw hunt and thought I've read in the past that on some places you hunt off the properties tags?

Comment

Working...
                              X