No announcement yet.

Hagerman Segment B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a PSA. You only have three days left to pay for your permit!!! I went online and paid mine. I never received an email I owed money or that I was drawn if my B I L had not looked online we would have missed the deadline!! We will be there God willing!

Comment

In for B. Second time at the Hage

Comment

I’m in for B as well. First time out there.

Comment

I’m in for B, second time hunting the H. I’ll probably start scouting next weekend. The first time I hunted was seg C and I hunted the Goode unit. So this will be like a brand new hunt...Excited!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Scouted all day yesterday...... Lots of pig sign, like everywhere! Found a few maybe spots but nothing that looked like a homerun! I did find one spot that had rubs galore but it would kill me to try to drag a deer out of there. Did see 4 deer on the hoof and jumped one buck that made lots of crashing sounds (antlers on brush) as he departed very quickly!

Comment

I'll be up there scouting maybe Friday this week. Got a couple of maybe spots already but still looking for that one that knocks me out.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome buck

Comment

Is everyone ready ?

Comment

I’m mostly ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Plan to get out there two or three more days before go time. I have waited so long for this I don’t think I will ever feel ready !

Comment

Picked up a borrowed Ebike today. I think I've got most eveything needed. Just need to organize, wash clothes and get it all ready to load up before next week. Plenty of time, but, as usual, I'll probably be scrambling around trying to find something.

Which reminds me, find my rangefinder.

Comment

Unfortunately, I have to have surgery his Friday on my foot and not going to be able to make it. I did the Bow Hunter Training and started getting everything ready and DR said I needed to get it done otherwise it might be over the Christmas Holidays which would interfere in a Kansas hunt.

Comment

I posted this earlier in the Segment A hunt thread, but to any Seg B or Seg C hunters that have never hunted Hagerman before: If you plan to bring a bike, which a lot of people do; make sure you have either tubeless tires, slime tubes, or tube protectors and extra tubes. My brother used my mountain bike one day only and I pulled 8 thorns out of the tires yesterday when I was unloading everything. Luckily I was running tubeless tires on the bike and it held up great. On my fat tire ebike, I got a flat the first day even with Mr Tuffy tube liners. Best bet is to stay on the main trails with a bike. A lot of guys ended up pushing their bikes out (myself included) with flat tires. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by zins708 View Post
                              I posted this earlier in the Segment A hunt thread, but to any Seg B or Seg C hunters that have never hunted Hagerman before: If you plan to bring a bike, which a lot of people do; make sure you have either tubeless tires, slime tubes, or tube protectors and extra tubes. My brother used my mountain bike one day only and I pulled 8 thorns out of the tires yesterday when I was unloading everything. Luckily I was running tubeless tires on the bike and it held up great. On my fat tire ebike, I got a flat the first day even with Mr Tuffy tube liners. Best bet is to stay on the main trails with a bike. A lot of guys ended up pushing their bikes out (myself included) with flat tires. Good luck!
                              Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I was hoping for some cold weather but the extended forecast isn’t looking that way. Probably going to be hunting a south wind all weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X