Chigger outbreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chigger outbreak

North Texas is seeing a chigger infestation unlike anything the region has seen in nearly 30 years. Based on filed reports and calls to Texas...

Apparently, there's a bunch those little buttholes this year. Beware!

Courtney

Originally posted by courtstamper View Post
    https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dall...las-fort-worth

Apparently, there's a bunch those little buttholes this year. Beware!

Courtney
    I don't know about these chiggers. I walked the same trails another guy did a few weeks ago ,names with held to protect the not so manly,,[emoji16] and I didn't get any on me.
    Maybe it's like Linda not getting Skeeter bit and me getting tore up sitting right next to her.??

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

The article mentions that chiggers burrow under the skin. I thought they don’t do that. On another note, I got torn up by chiggers last Sunday and I’m still dealing with the itch. Went swimming this weekend, and I think that helped fight the itch.

Comment

I've noticed a lot of the little pests this year. Was out at a friends place near Forestburg and got covered up in them. My lower half looked like I had chicken pox.

Comment

I believe it, usually if I get them I know how I got them, this year I got them a couple times and don't know how..

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
            I don't know about these chiggers. I walked the same trails another guy did a few weeks ago ,names with held to protect the not so manly,,[emoji16] and I didn't get any on me.
            Maybe it's like Linda not getting Skeeter bit and me getting tore up sitting right next to her.??

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post

Maybe them skeeters are lactose intolerant

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                I believe it, usually if I get them I know how I got them, this year I got them a couple times and don't know how..
                Same here. Those devils have gotten me twice pretty good since spring this year.

Comment

They have been horrible in Liberty county.

The horse flies and deer flies have been the worst I have ever seen as well.

Comment

They tear me up ever year. I try use deep woods off when I'm out and about. There's always that one time when I don't and get tore up.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                      Maybe them skeeters are lactose intolerant
                      Lmao

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X