DFW area: trophy club or castle hills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFW area: trophy club or castle hills

Well, leaving my acre lot and moving back to burbs, 1 year old changes things and momma is tired of the 80 mile commute to and from 635/tollway. Opinions needed fellas? Wife grew up in trophy club 15 years ago and have friends in castle hills. Grand parents live in Rhome, so we are driving regardless to visit.

If she grew up in Trophy Club, and the grandparents live in Rhome, AND you have a one year old; I'd move to Trophy Club. Be close to grand parents / baby sitters. Roanoke is close by for some decent restaurants, you wouldn't be in Dallas County, you would be close to Cinnamon Creek Archery, close to Cabela's, right next door to Grapevine Lake if you take chances on public hunting, and Trophy Club is a pretty decent spot in and of itself.

Comment

If you are talking about Castle Hills off 121 I know at one time they had some major foundation issues on the houses being built there, no idea about it now. Also toll roads any direction you go.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
        If you are talking about Castle Hills off 121 I know at one time they had some major foundation issues on the houses being built there, no idea about it now. Also toll roads any direction you go.
        True

Comment

I'd be in trophy club

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
            I'd be in trophy club
            No question about that !!!! This is apples and bad oranges...

Comment

TROPHY CLUB, only 5 minutes from Shuck Me, lol. Seriously TC is nice, Castle Hills has major soil issues.

Comment

Trophy Club is real nice. I hear the Jones' live there.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, castle hills area on the newer side has major foundation issues. We like the older area. Major concern for TC is wife still having 28 mile 1 way commute. Both are golf cart communities which is nice. Appreciate the feed back fellas, keep it coming!

Comment

I'm a real estate broker in the area, and I'd love to help in any way - big or small.

PM Sent!

From an investment and school perspective Trophy Club is a great choice. There are other quality neighborhoods / municipalities in the area as well.

Comment

Castle Hill's your neighboring towns are The Colony and Lewisville, Trophy Club your neighboring towns are Southlake, Grapevine, Colleyville.......pretty big difference......

Comment

Trophy club if you can afford it..

Comment

Make sure you check out Coppell.

Comment

I would consider Argyle as well.

Comment

of the two, I would pick trophy club for lifestyle. Much more laid back, easier to get to fort worth, and better schools. That said, if you are willing to look that far west, also consider lantana.

If you are needing to be closer to 635/tollway, castlehlls is definitely the way to go....assuming you are wanting to live in a newer, master planned community with a golf course.

Comment

Working...
                              X