Welp never thought it happen to us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I check the fire map everyday.

Sorry man, I hope it comes back better than ever.

Comment

Hate to hear that brotha.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by TTU TX Hunter View Post
          [ATTACH]915845[/ATTACH][ATTACH]915846[/ATTACH][ATTACH]915847[/ATTACH][ATTACH]915848[/ATTACH][ATTACH]915849[/ATTACH][ATTACH]915850[/ATTACH]

I got a scare last week about a fire on our lease rd and drove out there to find the fire about 4 miles west. Today I got a call from the neighbor and sure enough it got us today. We were just out there yesterday spraying the roads and food plots and cleaning out the camper. I’ll have to drive out there to assess the damage but everything we had in that barn is toast. Hopeful most of the stands made it but we shall see.
          So sorry to hear. We just lost almost 90 acres, cabin, a few deer stands, water lines a few weeks ago in Junction.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven’t heard how it started but there were three others in the area and one the week before. Our place is on the west side of HWY 25 off Devils Drop and Dugan Rd. Our place off Devils Drop got hit where we camp, I’m hoping our other property to the N off Dugan didn’t get hit. The generator and box it was in our wiped out but somehow the camper appears to have made it just fine somehow. If all our stands and feeders are fine and the camper the only substantial loss should be the generator and it was probably on its last year anyway.

Comment

Sorry to hear

Comment

That sucks

Comment

Sorry about this. Sure hate to see this stuff happen to good folks.

Comment

Sorry to hear that
                    Let us if we can help in anyway

Comment

Been there...it sucks....sorry to hear it. On the bright side, you're gonna have some great regrowth. Deer come back quicker than you might think.

Comment

Land owner let me know our other property only burned 80 acres on the south end and most of the stands and feeders are fine except one wooden base burned a leg out from under it. Interested to see what the place looks like when I make it up there later this week.

Comment

The damage was spotty but all in all it probably got about 55% of the land we lease. Click image for larger version

Name:	6CC6883A-C669-492B-ABF3-58D5A320111B.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	24546839

Comment

After a good rain, your basically on a giant food plot. Sucks you lost the barn bud.

Comment

[ATTACH]916657[/ATTACH]
                              In search of a 5x6 or bigger rifle blind, does not have to have a stand. Luckily this was the only blind we lost in th fire.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                                After a good rain, your basically on a giant food plot. Sucks you lost the barn bud.
                                Yes sir, unfortunelty the food plots didn’t get burned but I think I am going to clear out the remaining mesquites in that picture with the tower stand and use the opportunity to put in a good food plot there. Probably could have a five acre plot once im all done.

Comment

Working...
                                X