• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic
    Attached Files

Comment

I would S#*^ myself. Are you kidding me? Wow

Comment

Ok so I saw two monsters just mulling around the outskirts of my neighborhood today one with his head halfway up a does ***** licking away. It’s onlike donkey Kong

Comment

I've had this beast at my feeder a few times then I see a post on TBH Blood trackers thread with him dead. I guess he got on a private ranch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Noooo Prod!! Lol I’ll be out from about 2pm this afternoon...

Comment

It’s windy but out anyway

Comment

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
                I've had this beast at my feeder a few times then I see a post on TBH Blood trackers thread with him dead. I guess he got on a private ranch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                I hate that he is gone. I have several trail cam videos of him. It would have been a blessing to get him. Someone is happy.

Comment

Anyone gonna brave this cold rain today and freeze in he blind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How does TPWD keep count of roadkill deer when they’re trying to put together population numbers? I’ve been going out to killeen a lot lately and the amount of deer rotting on the side of the road is getting crazy, in one spot there was a buck and 2 does within a mile-mile and a half- of each other. That’s just going northbound on 195 southbound had 4 laid out before the Boone’s exit

Comment

Driving there now...got my rattlin Antlers and in need of the sound of rain, peace and hopefully my target buck.

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGhostSpeaks View Post
                        Anyone gonna brave this cold rain today and freeze in he blind?

Unfortunately I'm stuck at work...watching the clock until Saturday morning.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wont be out till Saturday afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGhostSpeaks View Post
                            How does TPWD keep count of roadkill deer when they’re trying to put together population numbers? I’ve been going out to killeen a lot lately and the amount of deer rotting on the side of the road is getting crazy, in one spot there was a buck and 2 does within a mile-mile and a half- of each other. That’s just going northbound on 195 southbound had 4 laid out before the Boone’s exit

I just saw those too. I'm like can I hunt this land please?!

Comment

I’m wishing I would have already killed my doe!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Dang!!! That a big boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X