No announcement yet.

Eastland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No...I think there are not enough moving parts on a bowling ball for "Dad" to mess with...you know, he has to have a complex set of finely tuned moving parts for which he can develop a system of how to beat them and use them to the best advantage possible....bowling is way too simple for him...maybe he'd just participate in the beer drinking part! looks like I'm going to miss yet another ASA Qualifier in lieu of a Field event in Dallas...You boys have fun and make sure the range is clean and uncluttered...inside joke, sorry.

Comment

I will be there early Saturday morning. I have been looking to this shoot all year long. I have never actually been to this range, but I love that part of the state. Its beautiful country.

Anyway, see you all there!

Comment

I was there on Sat had a great time. Thanks for shooting with us Brian.

Comment

I would like to thank Ray and all the guys at the Eastland Archery range for putting on a great shoot. Ya'll put together a rather difficult course. Thanks again and I can not wait until next year.

Comment

Eastland

ASA State will be held there in 2008. I missed the shoot there this weekend.

Comment

Working...
            X