Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Somehow, I'm not surprised.

Have a good night Patel. I'm over all of you knuckle heads for tonight.
    Good night billy bob!!

Comment

Some peoples kids

Good night goobers.

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
        lol really. Me for one!!
        Are you on any government assistance?

Comment

Yeah of course I am. The awesome system that's in place here that the government regulates and allows me to make a very very nice living. I work in the oil industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            I don't think Sessions is "unfit", but Trump is correct about this. If you hire someone at your company, and they do something you think is wrong/not appropriate/etc. , do you not call them out? I really don't see a problem here.

It's funny, the only people who think of all this crap is "drama" are his haters, the media, and all of the people in politics who need to go.

Meanwhile. This kind of stuff is exactly what his voters wanted. The last Administration had AG's that were literally running crime rackets from their office, and all the President did was praise them, seal documents and protect them.
            I don't see how having a President call out what he believes (many believe) to be a mistake in his own administration is a bad thing.

I would say this is him being honest, but maybe that last "most transparent administration in history" has my judgment of honesty in the White House skewed.
            What's funny is that 26% of Americans strongly approve of Trump's job performance and 49% of Americans strongly disapprove. This is from today's Rasmussen poll, which is Trump's favorite poll to tweet.

It's becoming increasingly evident that Trump's version of loyalty only applies in one direction.

Sessions was the first US Senator to endorse Trump, helping fuel Trump's victory over Cruz throughout most of the former Confederacy. No elected conservative has carried the banner against illegal immigration more than Sessions, and Trump leveraged this throughout his campaign. That Trump would publicly throw Sessions under the bus in what was a voluntary and completely unnecessary interview with the New York Times (a newspaper that Trump constantly bashes) demonstrates what a pathetic, self-obsessed, disloyal leader and boss Trump can be. Trump loves federal law enforcement and US intelligence when they are carrying his water. For that matter, he loves anyone when they are carrying his water. The minute they take a principled stance and put down the bucket, look out...

I'm sure it won't be long until Trump sits down for another voluntary and unnecessary interview with a liberal newspaper to stroke his own ego and pass the buck, except next time I hope he throws Scott Pruitt under the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
              What's funny is that 26% of Americans strongly approve of Trump's job performance and 49% of Americans strongly disapprove. This is from today's Rasmussen poll, which is Trump's favorite poll to tweet.

It's becoming increasingly evident that Trump's version of loyalty only applies in one direction.

Sessions was the first US Senator to endorse Trump, helping fuel Trump's victory over Cruz throughout most of the former Confederacy. No elected conservative has carried the banner against illegal immigration more than Sessions, and Trump leveraged this throughout his campaign. That Trump would publicly throw Sessions under the bus in what was a voluntary and completely unnecessary interview with the New York Times (a newspaper that Trump constantly bashes) demonstrates what a pathetic, self-obsessed, disloyal leader and boss Trump can be. Trump loves federal law enforcement and US intelligence when they are carrying his water. For that matter, he loves anyone when they are carrying his water. The minute they take a principled stance and put down the bucket, look out...

I'm sure it won't be long until Trump sits down for another voluntary and unnecessary interview with a liberal newspaper to stroke his own ego and pass the buck, except next time I hope he throws Scott Pruitt under the bus.

Those polls have already been debunked. They are polling in areas that voted heavily blue.

So, If someone Trump appoints does something he feels to be inappropriate or disloyal, he's supposed to take up for them? Pat them on the back? Speaking about it in public is what we wanted. TRANSPARENCY. Considering how "transparent" the White House has been for the past 8 years, this is refreshing.

LOL now the same agencies that have been in the news week after week for the past several years covering up scandals and illegal activities they are involved in are taking "principled stances" against a big stupid meanie head.
              That is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post

Even though President Donald Trump has seen his approval ratings drop to all-time lows, the commander in chief might relish the fact that Americans view him slightly better than his former Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton.

The former secretary of state notched a 39 percent favorable rating, 2 points lower than Trump, in Bloomberg’s National Poll results released Tuesday, the second-worst score for Clinton in the almost eight years the poll has followed her.

Boom!

Still better than Clinton

Comment

Those polls have already been debunked. They are polling in areas that voted heavily blue.

So, If someone Trump appoints does something he feels to be inappropriate or disloyal, he's supposed to take up for them? Pat them on the back? Speaking about it in public is what we wanted. TRANSPARENCY. Considering how "transparent" the White House has been for the past 8 years, this is refreshing.

LOL now the same agencies that have been in the news week after week for the past several years covering up scandals and illegal activities they are involved in are taking "principled stances" against a big stupid meanie head.
                  That is hilarious.
                  The Rasmussen daily tracking poll has been debunked by who? You? Alex Jones? Certainly not by Trump...

"The new Rasmussen Poll, one of the most accurate in the 2016 Election, just out with a Trump 50% Approval Rating.That's higher than O's #'s!"
                  - Tweeted by Donald J. Trump on 6/18/17

The video below should be mandatory viewing for Trumpists. Maybe Tucker Carlson can talk some conservative sensibility into them...

Tucker to Trump: 'Lay Off Jeff Sessions - He's Your Friend'

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/2...new-york-times

Comment

Man....it's funny as hail to see all the butt hurt folks who can't accept Lying, Crooked Hillary lost the election. LMFAO

Comment

At the end of the day, it's the people how decide!! They elect representatives that represent the PEOPLES positions on issues. If not out they go!! The system works. People do not want obama care to end period.
                      Oh wow you ate up all that BS they told you on how our government works. Don't feel bad they teach that to children here in the US only most of them when they reach adulthood figure out its BS, the dumb ones not so much.

The people decide, hahaha, priceless. We get to decide who we vote for and pray real hard that they will actually do what we want but we all know they are only self serving. Come on man, wake up.

Comment

At the end of the day, it's the people how decide!! They elect representatives that represent the PEOPLES positions on issues. If not out they go!! The system works. People do not want obama care to end period.
                        So then you're good with Trump in the White House.

Comment

Got 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                            Oh wow you ate up all that BS they told you on how our government works. Don't feel bad they teach that to children here in the US only most of them when they reach adulthood figure out its BS, the dumb ones not so much.

The people decide, hahaha, priceless. We get to decide who we vote for and pray real hard that they will actually do what we want but we all know they are only self serving. Come on man, wake up.

HOLD ON, HOLD ON, HOLD ON juuuuust one minute, Buster. So...you're telling me that, aside from proven facts like "the Civil War was fought over slavery", "we asked for 9/11" and "we are evil for nuking Japan", our kids are being taught falsified civics lessons in school too?????
                            No freakin' WAY, man. The way you tell it, the Gubmint wants us fat, happy and stoopid.
                            Last edited by Livin'2hunt; 07-21-2017, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Lol!

Comment

No, those are the "wrong" people.

Comment

Working...
                                X