College Station Part-time Job Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Station Part-time Job Search

Does anyone in the B/CS area have any leads on any part-time jobs available for college students? Any help is appreciated!

re part time work

Check the Dixie Chicken, or the chicken oil.
    good work, good pay,
    The Food Service is always busy , especially on weekends and the evenings. My Daughter works there now. If your a student, Don't forget to look on campus to see what might be there also. My daughters Friend found a pretty cool part time job working for the university.
    Last edited by fishfeeder01; 08-18-2017, 10:20 AM.

Comment

I work in the Texas A&M Cotton Improvement lab, not surprised that you've never heard of it. We do cotton research and are always looking for more student workers. I bet I could hook you up.

Comment

Do you have your school schedule yet?

Comment

Originally posted by popstone0910 View Post
          Do you have your school schedule yet?
          The majority of it is complete with maybe one class getting changed, but it shouldn't affect the times.

Comment

Originally posted by mudslinger963 View Post
            The majority of it is complete with maybe one class getting changed, but it shouldn't affect the times.
            Woodson Lumber on Peas St. in Bryan may be looking for some part-time help. Ask for Phillip. Hours are Monday-Friday 7-5:30, Sat 7-4. Thats why I was asking about your schedule.

Comment

Just a drive to your favorite stores should turn up a job around here. It seems like everyone is hiring.

Comment

Waiting tables Is great money and very flexible schedule

Comment

Go talk to the managers at Abuelos. They are looking for staff. I've worked with both the upper managers and they are good people.

Comment

They're always hiring bus drivers.

Comment

Working...
                    X