Divorce your wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
    One thing is the average age people are getting married has also risen over the years. More and more people are waiting until their 30's to get married as compared to early 20's. The reasoning for this varies greatly, but waiting a few years allows for people to settle into careers, be more attuned to finances, age out of the bar/party scene, get the world traveler out of their system, perhaps have a longer relationship with one or more people prior to marriage, amongst many others. Heck, just about every person I know that got married under 25 ended up divorced; while the over 30 crowd was just the opposite.

Perhaps it's just coincidence.
    I don't think it's a coincidence at all, dang millenials are killing foolish marriages!!!

Comment

Which one of you guys had this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	car.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	24583744

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
        Is there a way you can assure she wont get half of your 401k? We dont have kids so the most important thing is assuring she doesn't get half my retirement?
        While still married pull out the money and "spend it" Make sure some things are bought for both you and her to enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post

[ATTACH]961638[/ATTACH]
          She sure has a purty mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            She sure has a purty mouth
            I doubt she used it enough to earn that car

Comment

I moved out but he filed. We used the same lawyer, hugged and went on a lunch date after court. Been one of the best decisions we’ve made for our son. He’s turned out to be one of my best friends spite all the ups and downs. Just wasn’t meant to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                I moved out but he filed. We used the same lawyer, hugged and went on a lunch date after court. Been one of the best decisions we’ve made for our son. He’s turned out to be one of my best friends spite all the ups and downs. Just wasn’t meant to be.

It's always so awesome when both parties can be mature about ending things. Kudos to yall! Some folks are just incompatible and it's good when people put their priorities in the right place and do the right thing for their kids

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post

I get along better with my ex now than when were were married.

Comment

[ATTACH]961638[/ATTACH]
                    I don't know but she sure as heck put a big ol red flag as a petty vindictive beesh on herself with that. ugh

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                      If she did it would still be his...

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                        That's my wife. We saw that car eating while we were eating lunch in Fort Worth and I told her to pose with it for the green screen. LOL.

Yes her mouth is purdy!

Comment

That's my wife. We saw that car eating while we were eating lunch in Fort Worth and I told her to pose with it for the green screen. LOL.

Yes her mouth is purdy!
                          Ha. Well in that case I hope my hypothesis of its usage was way off base

Comment

Well this is awkward...

Comment

Im not, haven't been, don't want to be and don't plan on it. There was a time it was close and I think our own hard headedness is what kept us together. At that time I worked far too much. First I spent way to much time at work chasing the boogyman and I let that get in the way. Too make up for it I worked more to pay for stuff thinking money would fix it. Then I thought it was her but Im smart enough now to realize I was an idiot.

Im proud to say our marriage has been awesome the last 10 years or so and keeps getting better. I cant imagine sharing life with someone else. As family we have entirely too much fun to not share it together. Im also proud to see us have the relationship we have when all the others doubted us 20 years ago

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                              All I can say is after reading this whole thread, I want to take the day off, go hug my kid, and crawl back in bed with my wife.

here here!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Well this is awkward...
                                Ha ha. I'm dying laughing at it and she would too if I showed her.

If you seen a beat up '14 F150 rolling around Ft Worth in the future with "Was His" on the license plate then everyone wave at her!

Comment

Working...
                                X