Room remodel done....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Room remodel done....

We finally got one of our first room remodels done on the house. Already moving on to the master bath, but here's the pics of the guest room through the remodel.

What we started with....

All carpet, tack strips and trim pulled out. Also tied off and covered over an odd placed electrical outlet...

Laid down the vapor barrier for the laminate....

Laminate all down...

New floor trim back in place...

Decided we would re-use the original closet door into a more fitting style and look...

All done. Just need to get some mounts back on the walls and a few prints...

Along with all of that, we replaced with all new outlets and covers, light switch and cover, new ceiling fan and blinds. We also repainted the closet shelves and all closet hardware into a rubbed bronze finish. Even put a new door on the room, but didn't get pics of it....

Nice!

Comment

great job!

Comment

Turned out great

Comment

Awesome job. Wife and I are in the process of doing the same thing

Comment

Looks great

Comment

Nice.

Love the barn doors

Comment

Thanks guys, hoping the bathroom work turns out like we plan. Have two other rooms we plan on doing the same as this one so hopefully those will go faster, but probably not...

Comment

for a second i was scared you were leaving the closet with just a cased opening but man those doors are really nice!

Comment

Yeah, just had the doors out while working on the floor to access it better. Those are the original late70's doors that we repurposed....

Comment

Laminate is so easy to do. It really makes a room look better.

Comment

I like it

Comment

Working...
                        X