• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig romeo

Who has one and how do you like it?

Like the motion activation feature and price for a truck/throw down

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If you mean a Romeo5.
    I like it on my Ruger PC 9mm carbine. Good co witness for iron sights and height/eye relief is perfect for me. When I bought it was like $130 from Brownells. Have a few thousand rounds with it on and still at zero.
    KIMG0922 by Tony Pic, on Flickr

Comment

Yes. The 5. PSA had them for 99 bucks. At the time they hadnt shipped a rifle kit for a month and being my first order wasnt happy.

Theyre now out of stock

Comment

With the gun being sighted in dead on at 50(pistol cartridge) and the good co witness, I go back and forth on steel plates. Dot , sights, dot, sights. Great dot acquisition going back and forth. I paid 130. PSA had them for 99. Anything in between is a good deal.
        I have no complaints.

Comment

Much better than the primary arms micro I had; that one was junk. It's not a tank like the aimpoint micro, but I sure like both of mine (especially for the price).

Comment

Like what I hear.

thanks gents

Comment

I have the Romeo Juliet combo from SIG. Nothing but good things to say. The red dot has been solid and the magnifier is very nice for what I paid. The battery has not been changed since purchase (about a year) and it is bright every time the rifle moves. I am not real sure I will buy another Aimpoint after having this one. I am not LEO or T1 operator so just an average guy review. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Like what I hear.

thanks gents
                I think you do, or used to patrol near my neighborhood you are welcome to come by and check them out or take them for a spin.

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                  I think you do, or used to patrol near my neighborhood you are welcome to come by and check them out or take them for a spin.

Thankfully I left the hustle and drama of patrol coming up on 7 years ago. While a desk doesnt offer the occasional adrenaline rush, I really dont miss it much.

Thanks for the offer!

Comment

I got rid of my Aimpoint T1s for them. They are great.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      Thankfully I left the hustle and drama of patrol coming up on 7 years ago. While a desk doesnt offer the occasional adrenaline rush, I really dont miss it much.

Thanks for the offer!

You are welcome to come get the sight and use it for a while. Let me know.

Comment

Love my 5X
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X