Back after an extended hiatus.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back after an extended hiatus.

Between work, school, and family its been close to a year since ive been on the green screen, and haven't been able to shoot near as much as I'd like to of. Does anybody still do the first shot Friday thread?

welcome back!

Comment

Thank ya! I'm still pretty rusty with my longbow, but can't put into words how much I've missed it.

Comment

Kind of like being a heroin addict it can be that bad! I had a heart attack back 20 years ago and had to lay off for over 9 months... The heart attack was bad enough but, not shooting dang near killed me! Know how it feels!

Comment

Originally posted by weathermon640 View Post
          Between work, school, and family its been close to a year since ive been on the green screen, and haven't been able to shoot near as much as I'd like to of. Does anybody still do the first shot Friday thread?
          Good to see you back! No First Shot Challenge going on, maybe you could get it revived again?

Comment

Welcome back, come to San Angelo and shoot with us sometime.

Comment

Welcome back!

Bisch

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Sounds like a good idea, might need ti think of something to see if people would be interested in the first shot challenge again. Where do y'all shoot at and when cacahuate?

Comment

We have club shoots the first and second weekends of the month, the first weekend is the club out at the lake, the second is the trad only club north of town on 277.

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Sounds good, I'll try to make a trip down and shoot with y'all one weekend. Thanks for the invite!

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Working...
                          X