X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
      I'd be more ashamed that you could perform without consuming a pallet of boner pills.

Its worse than you think. You have it all wrong. It was Pelosi and Boxer popping the boner pills. They said it would only hurt at first but they lied. It hurt the entire time.

Comment

Polling may have turned against Moore some but not as much as the FOX poll is showing. His press conference in Birmingham yesterday turned into a zoo at the end with yelling and screaming after he left the room. Today the talk seems to be the best option is vote the Party in December and whatever happens in Washington happens.

Comment

Originally posted by j sweet View Post
          its worse than you think. You have it all wrong. It was pelosi and boxer popping the boner pills. They said it would only hurt at first but they lied. It hurt the entire time.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

I really need to stop reading this stuff while I'm behind the wheel!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            I was a staffer for Pelosi 10 yrs ago. She told me to get a head i had to give some head and then forced me into a threesome with Barbara Boxer. It was dark times. #metoo

if you're catholic, you seriously need to go to confession.
            on second thought go anyway, even if you aren't

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
              The whole kid touching thing ..... well it is always guilty until proven innocent.

I knew a fellow years ago that had a 16 year old step daughter claim he touched her.
              Front page story in the small town.
              In the 2 weeks it took for the girl to admit she made it up because she was mad at him for not buying her a car, he lost his job and pretty much had to pack up and leave town.

They dropped the charges on him but it was not news anymore. He was already labeled a kid toucher

And this could happen to ANY man at ANY given moment.... Man that is scary to even think......... Get a accused once and you are done..... Wow.

Comment

This whole deal sounds like an old fashioned "shake down" to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  This whole deal sounds like an old fashioned "shake down" to me.
                  By whom?
                  Obviously not by the dems because even with this scandal their guy isn't even slated to win.
                  Luther or $sessions have better chances as a write in than does the Dem

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                    if you're catholic, you seriously need to go to confession.
                    on second thought go anyway, even if you aren't
                    That's nothing, you should of seen what happened after Diane Feinstein ordered me to give her shoulders a rub. "lower, lower, lower, lower, ahhhh, there it is" she kept saying. I cried the entire time #metoo

Comment

I read somewhere where the accuser, when asked if he touched her, her response was something like " she doesn't remember if he touched her or any of the details but her mind is filling in the blanks" ie I am making this **** up.

Comment

That's nothing, you should of seen what happened after Diane Feinstein ordered me to give her shoulders a rub. "lower, lower, lower, lower, ahhhh, there it is" she kept saying. I cried the entire time #metoo

Your time as a Staffer for Barney Frank must have been especially traumatic.

#dont'touchmethere

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                          Your time as a Staffer for Barney Frank must have been especially traumatic.

#dont'touchmethere

I don't wish to speak of those times. Years of therapy have helped me suppress those thoughts.

Comment

I don't wish to speak of those times. Years of therapy have helped me suppress those thoughts.
                            hmmmmm, ever worked on, I mean worked for Sheila Jackson Lee?

Comment

Hey!

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                              hmmmmm, ever worked on, I mean worked for Sheila Jackson Lee?
                              Some things are just too horrible to imagine and THAT IS CROSSING THE LINE!!!

Comment

You and Bill Clinton didn't ever "share" a cigar did you?

Comment

Working...
                                X