Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any gas stations w/ fuel around Port Lavaca/Victoria area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any gas stations w/ fuel around Port Lavaca/Victoria area?

My in-laws (and a bunch of other family members) are in Port Lavaca and need gas for their generator and vehicle. If you know of a station in the area that has gas and is open, please let me know! They are without power, water and sewage but are trying to making repairs.

Feel free to text me at: 5 one 2, 587-eight 65 one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Conoco on business 59 by NEW Distributing is where I have been buying. It's just to the East of Port lavaca hiway.
    Either of the HEB's in Victoria will also have fuel. Depending on how long the line is they may have to loop around down at Burroughsville Road / 463 and come back. That will put them at the end of the fuel line.

Comment

Thanks Kbar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Palacios has gas. Just came thru there.

Comment

Port Lavaca still no gas but looks like they are working on power. Hear Victoria had gas just have to be patient in line.

Is 35 open from Palacios to Port Lavaca?

Comment

Heard that the HEB should have gas available soon. As for exactly when, I am not sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Watch the Victoria advocate online. They have a current list of all businesses, restaurants and places to get gas. Updated often.

Comment

Yes. 35 is open from Port Lavaca to Palacios.

Comment

Horitexan,Mr Willoughby's kin to you correct. What do they need. In headed back to Palacios tomorrow and can get them what they need.

Comment

Working...
                  X