Jet boat to Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F0WL_LIF3 View Post
    Man they say there is an app that starts with a z. I cant remember but the Cajun navy is using it
    I believe it is the Zello app and the channel name is TEXSAR

Comment

Originally posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
      I believe it is the Zello app and the channel name is TEXSAR
      Yup that's it. Thanks!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
        When and where? Can I ride?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Trying to rearrange my schedule to go either tonight,, since I have big lights on one of my boats or in the morning. Waiting on more details but if just my small boat I will not have room on it but if my big boat then yes!

Comment

I have room here at my house for those coming in. I'd love to help as well

Comment

I have a few spot lights that we can rig up real quick. I also can help run one of the boats. Plenty of experience. Mine is in the fiberglass shop!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post
              I have room here at my house for those coming in. I'd love to help as well

Are you in Houston or before?

Comment

we heading down from NETX this evening with 1 boat. I heard if you can get in touch with Conroe Fire Department, they will point you in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
                  we heading down from NETX this evening with 1 boat. I heard if you can get in touch with Conroe Fire Department, they will point you in the right direction.

Yeah heard that too from a Sheriff down there lake Conroe

Comment

Coordinated groups are the best way to go, but this is pretty helpful. FB has the 'Mark Safe' app. You can click the red dots to see real-time needs. https://www.facebook.com/safetycheck...g24-2017/home/

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                      Yeah heard that too from a Sheriff down there lake Conroe

that's our plan, will give them a shout when we get on the road.

Comment

Gents-
                        I just called Montgomery Co EM they're taking a list of volunteers. They'll take your name/number/type of boat. And will dispatch you if need be.

Comment

I'm from Austin, and I will love to help anyway I can. Don't have a boat with me.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
                            that's our plan, will give them a shout when we get on the road.

Where are you driving from? Need anyone else if Ellis doesn't have room for me?

Comment

Would coming in down 59 from Nacogdoches area be beneficial at all? Can't can't a response from any of the phone numbers that have been given. Have a couple of boats and guys willing to help, but don't want to be in the way....And how far down 59 can someone get right now?

Comment

Just got off the phone with Montgomery county they said they don't need any more boats at the moment. Spoke to fire Marshall

Comment

Working...
                                X